Talent Acquisition ConsultantHuman Resources, Other Careers Job ID 2021-10755 Alpharetta, Georgia 01/14/2022
More information about this job:
FM Global is a leading property insurer of the world's largest businesses, providing more than one-third of FORTUNE 1000-size companies with engineering-based risk management and property insurance solutions. At FM Global we help clients maintain continuity in their business operations by drawing upon state-of-the-art loss-prevention engineering and research; risk management skills and support services; tailored risk transfer capabilities; and outstanding financial strength. To do so, we rely on a dynamic, culturally diverse group of employees, working in more than 100 countries, in a variety of meaningful roles.
Are you interested in joining a multifaceted, fun, and innovative team with a strong focus on client and candidate experience? The Talent Acquisition Consultant will lead full life cycle recruiting support to multiple clients to fill positions within assigned departments. Together with your team, you will ensure the successful attraction, recruitment, hiring and onboarding of the best possible candidates. This will be achieved by advising operations hiring managers on the most effective recruitment strategies, including recruitment of experienced and university talent.
Recruiting experienced talent will include utilizing various social media platforms to connect with industry talent, screening, and presenting the strongest candidates to the managers, and executing the process through new hire's first day. University recruiting will include developing strategic partnerships with target schools, selecting events that will yield the highest value, and partnering closely with the Inclusion team on national, regional and campus events.
We consider ourselves talent scouts! We like to apply creative and innovative sourcing ideas to yield tangible recruiting results and are passionate about delivering high quality service to hiring managers!
Our total rewards program offers lots of benefits. We offer paid time off, flexible schedules, retirement programs, employee incentive plans, career and internal training programs, educational assistance and fitness reimbursement plans, to name a few.
We are committed to attracting, developing and retaining a diverse workforce.
Lead all aspects of recruiting, which includes developing recruiting strategies, partnering with sourcing specialists on proactive sourcing, coordination and attendance of FM Global employees at university recruitment events, and management of internal candidates. In partnership with a team of TA Coordinators, you will also handle on-campus and on-site interviews, and schedule other recruiting events. You will play a substantial role in building the FM Global brand through the development of strategic relationships with key colleges and universities.
- Build rapport and long-term relationships with the Operation and Hiring Managers to influence change and establish consistent recruitment strategies.
- Drive the execution of the recruitment process, including, but not limited to, creating job postings, reviewing resumes, pre-screening candidates and making recommendations to hiring managers within assigned territory.
- Manages the entire recruiting life cycle from candidate generation through direct sourcing, interviewing and hiring
- Manages and executes recruiting strategy for all assigned requisitions
- Proactively and continually source, build and maintain effective candidate pipelines and network of diverse talent.
- Provide regular cadence of search updates and candidate flow to hiring managers
- Manage recruiting steps and statuses in the applicant tracking system (ATS), and the human capital management (HCM) system.
- Partner with university relations on management of co-op and internship program events.
- Requires travel to clients within assigned geographical territory, as well as attending campus events during and after normal business hours.
- May co-facilitate Interviewing Training programs to field operations groups in accordance with business objectives
- Proactively identifies regional changes to competitive marketplace and determines appropriate recommendations and plans
Education – Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience and Certified Staffing Professional (CCP) Designation preferred.
Experience – 8+ Years in recruiting experience required. Engineering recruiting preferred. 1+ year of university relations and recruiting experience required. Prior experience building candidate pipelines through a variety of sourcing strategies including social media (LinkedIn, etc.), university relations, professional networking, and other talent sourcing methods
- Strong knowledge of recruiting techniques and must be proficient in the use of web-based recruiting technology
- Ability to develop a strong knowledge of organizational structure and the functions of supported business units
- Overall understanding of the company’s key business strategies
- Must be able to handle multiple priorities
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Intermediate or better skill with MS Office Suite (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Ability to analyze data and produce staffing metric reports
- Comprehensive knowledge of employment law, talent acquisition applications and programs
- Ability to lead and manage change
- Superior client service skills
- Ability to drive recruiting efforts to completion with minimal direction
- Strong leadership, ownership and accountability
- Strong organization skills to handle competing priorities as well as work in a fast-paced environment.
- Willingness to attend campus events during and after normal business hours
- Willingness to travel approximately 30% depending on the season (heavier travel in the spring and fall)
- Prior experience with applicant tracking systems, iCIMS or Workday a plus
BEING FM Global
Inclusion, Diversity & Equity
We’re creating a company-wide culture that recognizes how essential this work is to our overall success.
Learn More about Diversity and Inclusion
FM Global Learning
We’re building technical skills and leadership capabilities across the enterprise, with new solutions for learning.
Learn More about FM Global's Learning Center