Account Engineering AssistantEngineering, Engineering - Other Job ID 2022-11690 Amsterdam, Netherlands 08/05/2022
More information about this job:
FM Global is a leading property insurer of the world's largest businesses, providing more than one-third of FORTUNE 1000-size companies with engineering-based risk management and property insurance solutions. FM Global helps clients maintain continuity in their business operations by drawing upon state-of-the-art loss-prevention engineering and research; risk management skills and support services; tailored risk transfer capabilities; and superior financial strength. To do so, we rely on a dynamic, culturally diverse group of employees, working in more than 100 countries, in a variety of challenging roles.
We are looking for a part-time (min. 50%) Account Engineering Assistant to join our Engineering Processing department in Amsterdam. The successful candidate will report to the Engineering Processing Manager.
The Account Engineering Assistant’s main responsibility is to assist Account Engineers in maximizing their time with our customers. They will develop positive relationships with clients and brokers, as well as with Account Engineers and Engineering managers.
- Ensure timely distribution of Engineering Risk Evaluation reports
- Request, maintain and follow up as necessary on engineering servicing for locations requiring risk evaluation/assessment to ensure timely delivery of products and services to new and existing clients
- Support account engineering efforts to achieve meaningful risk improvement
- Ensure the accuracy and timeliness of engineering documentation to client
- Generate and compile information for Account Engineering use during presentations and meetings
- Respond to internal and external customer inquiries and/or directs to appropriate personnel
- Experience: 2+ years’ experience supporting a work group and/or manager, preferably in an insurance or related work environment.
- Strong interpersonal skills to get along with various levels of the engineering teams as well as with clients and brokers
- Fluent in spoken and written English
- Strong organization, time management and prioritization skills
- Outstanding technical skills, including but not limited to, Microsoft Office applications such as Word, Excel and Outlook
- Customer oriented and able to work well in teams, as well as the ability to adapt and understand cultural differences.
BEING FM Global
Inclusion, Diversity & Equity
We’re creating a company-wide culture that recognizes how essential this work is to our overall success.
Learn More about Diversity and Inclusion
FM Global Learning
We’re building technical skills and leadership capabilities across the enterprise, with new solutions for learning.
Learn More about FM Global's Learning Center