Insurance Product Services ManagerOther Professional, Other Careers Job ID 2022-12005 Amsterdam, Netherlands 05/25/2022
More information about this job:
Enterprise Services Division has an opening for an exciting, new position which is integral to FM Global’s Insurance Product Delivery (IPD). This role may be based from any operations globally, with management of insurance product specialists located across EMEA and Singapore and as such, the successful candidate’s working day will align to these geographic areas.
Reporting directly to the Regional Insurance Product Services Manager, the Insurance Product Services Manager (IPSM) plays a critical role in leading a team of specialists in the production and timely delivery of high quality underlyer policies, invoices, and related insurance products. The IPSM will collaborate with Workflow Leads, Global Services and Product Teams to ensure FM Global delivers exceptional service to its clients, brokers, and partners. Some travel for business meetings is required.
- Managing a team of insurance product specialists located across EMEA and Singapore through the underlyer policy production and distribution processes.
- Driving the delivery of high quality and timely insurance products and services, while ensuring local and regulatory compliance.
- Coaching and developing others in discipline-specific competencies, technical skills and career progression.
- Collaborating with IPD management, Workflow Leads, Global Services and Product Teams to continuously improve the overall client experience.
- Experience managing, coaching and motivating others, both locally and remotely.
- Undergraduate/Bachelor’s Degree; 7+ years in client services or processing at FM Global. A combination of education and professional work experience will be considered.
- Proven ability to manage complex activities within a changing environment.
- Excellent written and verbal communication, coupled with effective time management, organization and analytical skills.
- English language fluency is required. Multiple language skills preferred.
- A working knowledge of Microsoft Office, particularly Word and Excel.
- Flexibility for occasional travel to other offices and meetings.
BEING FM Global
Inclusion, Diversity & Equity
We’re creating a company-wide culture that recognizes how essential this work is to our overall success.
Learn More about Diversity and Inclusion
FM Global Learning
We’re building technical skills and leadership capabilities across the enterprise, with new solutions for learning.
Learn More about FM Global's Learning Center