Insurance Product Specialist IClient Service - Other, Client Service Job ID 2022-12582 Primary Location: Creve Coeur, Missouri, Park Ridge, Illinois, Alpharetta, Georgia Additional Location(s): Park Ridge, IL; , ; Alpharetta, GA 11/15/2022
More information about this job:
FM Global is a leading property insurer of the world's largest businesses, providing more than one-third of FORTUNE 1000-size companies with engineering-based risk management and property insurance solutions. FM Global helps clients maintain continuity in their business operations by drawing upon state-of-the-art loss-prevention engineering and research; risk management skills and support services; tailored risk transfer capabilities; and superior financial strength. To do so, we rely on a dynamic, culturally diverse group of employees, working in more than 100 countries, in a variety of challenging roles.
The Insurance Product Specialist handles small and medium-sized worldwide accounts under supervision requiring technical knowledge of systems and procedures.
Follows corporate rules, guidelines and governance for processing policy documentation in support of worldwide insurance programs following defined processes.
Maintains all aspects of client information in all appropriate systems for designated territories. Coordinates the efforts of multiple resources to ensure procedures and workflows are properly followed.
Interacts with internal and external clients.
This is the first of three levels within the job family. Work at this level needs to be verified and approved.
This role is remote but must be within a commutable distance to a FM Global office. Candidate may need to go to office for meetings or training on occasion.
In this role as an Insurance Product Specialist will be responsible for:
- Performs various insurance and reinsurance processes under supervision and direction in order to ensure timely delivery of quality products to new and existing clients. All activities are in support and at the direction of the authorized individual(s) within FM Global licensed territories.
- Creates underlyer policies and invoices in accordance with client and corporate instructions for designated territories.
- Prepares and distributes documentation to WorldReach Partners including, but not limited to, pre renewal information, initial policies, associated documentation and endorsements utilizing appropriate delivery methods.
- Maintains all required tracking systems in line with Corporate guidelines.
- Tracks deadlines and interacts with all areas of the business. Processes accurate data and information. Accurately records data and maintains integrity of all applicable systems.
- Ensures compliance with various domestic and international guidelines.
Education: High School or GED, University coursework preferred
Experience: Minimum of 1 year experience preferably within insurance, finance or other environment. Combination of education and work experience will be considered.
Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office applications, primarily Excel
Good Communication skills, both oral and written in English.
Team-player, with ability to work independently
Ability to plan, organize and prioritize work
Attention to detail and proofreading skills
Solid math aptitude and analytical skills
Flexibility/adaptability to change
Ability to multi-task
Proficiency in English is required. Multiple language skills preferred.
French, Spanish or Portuguese is a plus.
BEING FM Global
Inclusion, Diversity & Equity
We’re creating a company-wide culture that recognizes how essential this work is to our overall success.
Learn More about Diversity and Inclusion
FM Global Learning
We’re building technical skills and leadership capabilities across the enterprise, with new solutions for learning.
Learn More about FM Global's Learning Center