Cyber Security ConsultantEngineering, Engineering - Other Job ID 2022-12026 Primary Location: Frankfurt am Main, Germany 09/23/2022
More information about this job:
FM Global is a leading property insurer of the world's largest businesses, providing more than one-third of FORTUNE 1000-size companies with engineering-based risk management and property insurance solutions. FM Global helps clients maintain continuity in their business operations by drawing upon state-of-the-art loss-prevention engineering and research; risk management skills and support services; tailored risk transfer capabilities; and superior financial strength. To do so, we rely on a dynamic, culturally diverse group of employees, working in more than 100 countries, in a variety of challenging roles.
- Build and entrench credibility with clients on matters of cyber security.
- Work directly with clients through the process of assessing and understanding their cyber risk.
- Work directly with clients in interpreting risk assessment results and validation of plans to address specific cyber risk issues.
- Provide expertise to account managers and engineers as well as external clients on cyber risk management and mitigation.
- Collaborate with the cyber team in the development, implementation and ongoing improvement of cyber assessment tools, services, and business processes.
- Assist with internal training of client facing persons in communicating and understanding fundamental cyber security practices, risks, and recommended mitigation tactics.
- Act as an external spokesperson for cyber in support of our efforts and initiatives.
- Responsible for staying abreast of industry standards and trends and maintaining relevant expertise.
- Minimum of 8 years of experience working in information technology with at least 5 years specifically working in the information/cyber security field
- Industrial control systems familiarity preferred, but not required
- Experience with one or more of the following: security risk assessments; development of enterprise security policies; cyber security risk consulting; or incident management
- Strong knowledge of operating systems and networks
- Solid knowledge of computer vulnerabilities, hacker methodologies and other threats
- Strong knowledge of widely recognized cybersecurity risk frameworks (ie; NIST, ISO etc.) and how to apply them within enterprise organizations
- Experience working with enterprise-level information security programs, including governance, risk assessment, policy/standards, technical controls, oversight and assurance, risk treatment, and security education/awareness
- Ability to use various trusted sources of information (articles, webinars, internet, etc.). This is to gain accurate and updated knowledge on cybersecurity and recommend appropriate solutions for FM Global
- Excellent verbal, written and presentation skills. Exemplary consultative skills a must!
- Solid interpersonal and organizational skills; attention to detail
- Strong collaboration and decision-making skills
We offer our employees a wide range of benefits including career long learning opportunities, tuition reimbursement, pension, flexible schedules, rich health and well-being programs, generous time off allowances, volunteer days and so much more!
FM Global is an Equal Opportunity Employer and is committed to attracting, developing, and retaining a diverse workforce.
Please note that all FM Global visitors, including external candidates interviewing for open positions will be required to be vaccinated and should be prepared to provide proof of vaccination.
BEING FM Global
Inclusion, Diversity & Equity
We’re creating a company-wide culture that recognizes how essential this work is to our overall success.
Learn More about Diversity and Inclusion
FM Global Learning
We’re building technical skills and leadership capabilities across the enterprise, with new solutions for learning.
Learn More about FM Global's Learning Center