Renewable Energy UnderwriterClient Service - Other, Client Service Job ID 2023-13040 Primary Location: Frisco, Texas 03/16/2023
More information about this job:
FM Global, a leader and innovator in the commercial property insurance industry, is embarking in the Renewable Energy Insurance sector through the application of our tailored underwriting and engineering solutions. The renewable energy property market is estimated for accelerated growth for the next several years. There is a unique opportunity for our involvement to apply our loss prevention engineering solutions. Aligning with renewable energy companies, we will help them become resilient organizations. We are building a high performing leadership team to develop this new and innovative service offering. Do you have what it takes to be part of this entrepreneurial opportunity with the backing of an established and successful company? If so, please consider the following opportunity:
The Renewable Energy team is seeking a Renewable Energy Underwriter to be based in the FM Global Frisco, TX office. This role will be responsible for...
- Maintaining a profitable book of business by providing support for the operations underwriting and client service activities
- Achieving growth and retention objectives by maintaining thorough knowledge of our clients, providing excellent service and establishing equitable terms and conditions on new accounts introduced by sales executives
- Supporting New Business across the company
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Engineering or equivalent degree
- Preferred recognized industry education designation (i.e., ARM, CPCU or equivalent)
- 5+ years of experience in the commercial property insurance market
- Credibility in renewable industry
- Renewables Energy experience required
- Thorough understanding of underwriting principles that lead to profitable growth
- Strong communication skills
- Requires a high level of mental activity, stamina and the ability to manage multiple projects/issues simultaneously
This position is eligible for relocation assistance.
The hiring range for this position is $126,800 to $182,300. The final salary offer will vary based on geographic location, individual education, skills, and experience. The position is eligible to participate in FM Global’s comprehensive Total Rewards program that includes an incentive plan, generous health and well-being programs, a 401(k) and pension plan, career development opportunities, tuition reimbursement, flexible work, time off allowances and much more.
FM Global is an Equal Opportunity Employer and is committed to attracting, developing and retaining a diverse workforce.
Please note that full vaccination against COVID-19 is a condition of employment with FM Global in the U.S. and a condition of FM Global office entry in Canada. Further, all FM Global visitors, including external candidates interviewing onsite for open positions, are required to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 and show proof of vaccination.
BEING FM Global
Inclusion, Diversity & Equity
We’re creating a company-wide culture that recognizes how essential this work is to our overall success.
Learn More about Diversity and Inclusion
FM Global Learning
We’re building technical skills and leadership capabilities across the enterprise, with new solutions for learning.
Learn More about FM Global's Learning Center