Compensation Operations AnalystHuman Resources, Other Careers Job ID 2023-13259 Primary Location: Johnston, Rhode Island 05/25/2023
More information about this job:
FM Global is a leading property insurer of the world's largest businesses, providing more than one-third of FORTUNE 1000-size companies with engineering-based risk management and property insurance solutions. FM Global helps clients maintain continuity in their business operations by drawing upon state-of-the-art loss-prevention engineering and research; risk management skills and support services; tailored risk transfer capabilities; and superior financial strength. To do so, we rely on a dynamic, culturally diverse group of employees, working in more than 100 countries, in a variety of challenging roles.
Administers straightforward compensation programs. Provides analytical and other professional level support with a focus on comprehensive data compilation, tracking and independent analysis and reporting. Applies sound working knowledge of compensation techniques, theories, methods, and practices. Works independently with minimal mentorship.
- Coordinates straightforward compensation programs (e.g., sales compensation calculations, immediate recognition)
- Actively participates in testing and evaluation of system upgrades
- Responds to questions regarding compensation administration
- Works with Managers and HR colleagues to use PayFactors system to build and update job descriptions
- Completes job evaluations using market pricing and internal equity methodology.
- Prepares and recommends salary offers for new hires and internal job changes
- Completes global salary survey submissions utilizing reporting from Workday and job matches from Payfactors
- Performs straightforward analytical requests through reviewing and interpreting data sets
- Bachelor’s degree
- 2 years’ compensation experience
- Prior experience with sales compensation programs preferred
- Proven understanding of compensation and compensation programs
- Strong analytical & communication skills
- Intermediate or higher-level MS Excel skills
- Experience with Workday & Payfactors preferred
This role is located in our Global Headquarters in Johnston, RI. This role is hybrid and requires 50% in office presence.
The hiring range for this position is $68,300 to $109,500. The final salary offer will vary based on geographic location, individual education, skills, and experience. The position is eligible to participate in FM Global’s comprehensive Total Rewards program that includes an incentive plan, generous health and well-being programs, a 401(k) and pension plan, career development opportunities, tuition reimbursement, flexible work, time off allowances and much more.
FM Global is an Equal Opportunity Employer and is committed to attracting, developing, and retaining a diverse workforce.
Please note that full vaccination against COVID-19 is a condition of employment with FM Global in the U.S. and a condition of FM Global office entry in Canada. Further, all FM Global visitors, including external candidates interviewing onsite for open positions, are required to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 and show proof of vaccination.
BEING FM Global
Inclusion, Diversity & Equity
We’re creating a company-wide culture that recognizes how essential this work is to our overall success.
Learn More about Diversity and Inclusion
FM Global Learning
We’re building technical skills and leadership capabilities across the enterprise, with new solutions for learning.
Learn More about FM Global's Learning Center