Ethical AI Process ArchitectData Analytics Job ID 2023-14054 Primary Location: Johnston, Rhode Island 01/30/2024 Hiring Range: $114,300 - $164,200
FM Global is looking for a talented Analytics Process Architect to join our team and lead the implementation of ethical AI practices in our Data Analytics department. As the successful candidate, you will play a pivotal role in ensuring that our data, technology, and decision-making processes are conducted ethically and in compliance with applicable regulations. You will work closely with our data scientists and analysts to build and deploy models that are responsible, transparent, and accurate. If you're passionate about ethical AI and want to make a real impact in a dynamic and challenging environment, we encourage you to apply for this exciting opportunity.
FM Global is a leading property insurer of the world's largest businesses, providing more than one third of FORTUNE 1000-size companies with engineering-based risk management and property insurance solutions. FM Global helps clients maintain continuity in their business operations by drawing upon state-of-the-art loss prevention engineering and research; risk management skills and support services; tailored risk transfer capabilities; and superior financial strength. To do so, we rely on a dynamic, culturally diverse group of employees, working in over 100 countries, in many challenging roles.
- Develop and implement ethical AI policies and procedures in collaboration with stakeholders across the organization
- Identify potential ethical issues related to data, technology, model building, deployment, and decision-making based on data analytics
- Work closely with data scientists and analysts to ensure that models and algorithms are developed in an ethical and responsible manner
- Conduct regular assessments to ensure compliance with ethical AI policies and procedures
- Stay up-to-date on emerging trends, regulations, and best practices related to ethical AI
- Bachelor's degree in computer science, data science, or a related field
- 5+ years of experience working in data analytics, including experience with machine learning and AI technologies
- Strong understanding of ethical AI principles and practices
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills
- Ability to work independently and manage multiple priorities
- Experience in program management or process improvement is preferred
- Experience working with large, matrixed organizations is a plus
- Commitment to the company's core values, including high ethical standards and diversity and inclusion commitments, is essential
The hiring range for this position dependent on final grade and title is $114,300 to $164,200 USD. The final salary offer will vary based on geographic location, individual education, skills, and experience. The position is eligible to participate in FM Global’s comprehensive Total Rewards program that includes an incentive plan, generous health and well-being programs, a 401(k) and pension plan, career development opportunities, tuition reimbursement, flexible work, time off allowances and much more.
FM Global is an Equal Opportunity Employer and is committed to attracting, developing, and retaining a diverse workforce.
BEING FM Global
Inclusion, Diversity & Equity
We’re creating a company-wide culture that recognizes how essential this work is to our overall success.
Learn More about Diversity and Inclusion
FM Global Learning
We’re building technical skills and leadership capabilities across the enterprise, with new solutions for learning.
Learn More about FM Global's Learning Center