Head of AI Strategy and Business IntegrationData Analytics Job ID 2023-14033 Primary Location: Johnston, Rhode Island 01/30/2024 Hiring Range: $172,400 - $247,800
FM Global is a leading property insurer of the world's largest businesses, providing more than one-third of FORTUNE 1000-size companies with engineering-based risk management and property insurance solutions. FM Global helps clients maintain continuity in their business operations by drawing upon state-of-the-art loss-prevention engineering and research; risk management skills and support services; tailored risk transfer capabilities; and superior financial strength. To do so, we rely on a dynamic, culturally diverse group of employees, working in more than 100 countries, in a variety of challenging roles.
We are seeking an experienced leader to serve as the Head of AI Strategy and Business Integration. The role is responsible for executing the Company's Artificial Intelligence (AI) strategy and driving integration of AI into businessprocesses across the organization. This role plays a key role in shaping the vision and strategy for AI utilization at the Company and engages with senior business unit leadership to promote the vision, facilitate, and prioritize processes to be redesigned for AI integration. This role will champion the initiative to the rest of the organization, secure support as needed, and deliver the expected results and value to stakeholders across the enterprise. This role will also play a key role in the development and continued evolution of governance frameworks around ethical and responsible AI usage, establishing best of class principles for AI application and integration, and shape the positive impact on culture and employees through data-driven and AI-enabled decision practices.
• Execute and refine the AI strategy: Collaborate with senior leadership to execute the Company's AI strategy, align it with corporate objectives, identify core transformational activities, prioritize processes for AI integration, and continuously refine the AI strategy based on evolving business needs and technological advancements.
• Drive AI business integration: Engage with senior business unit leadership to promote the AI vision, facilitate the redesign of processes for AI integration, champion AI initiatives across the organization, secure support, and drive adoption and change management. Manage the integration of AI solutions into business processes, ensuring seamless and effective implementation, and lead a team of Generative AI curators and shape the Generative AI interaction experience.
• Develop and maintain AI governance frameworks: Establish and evolve governance frameworks for ethical and responsible AI usage, develop best-of-class principles for AI application and integration, and address issues related to data privacy, security, and bias in AI implementation.
• Shape organizational culture and employee impact: Promote a data-driven and AI-enabled decision-making culture within the organization, foster a positive impact on employees through AI adoption and integration, and support employee development in AI literacy and expertise.
- Bachelor's degree in computer science, engineering, mathematics, business, statistics, economics, or a related field. Master's degree in a relevant field or an MBA is preferred.
- 10+ years of experience in a technical field, AI, data science, and analytics, preferably in the financial services or insurance industry.
- Proven track record of driving strategy and business integration in a complex business environment.
- Experience in managing cross-functional teams and collaborating with senior leadership.
- Demonstrated ability to drive change management and adoption of initiatives across the organization.
- Ability to navigate the organization, roles, and functions of relevant groups within the Company, as well as organizational change management.
- Strong business acumen and knowledge
FM Global is an Equal Opportunity Employer and is committed to attracting, developing and retaining a diverse workforce.
BEING FM Global
Inclusion, Diversity & Equity
We’re creating a company-wide culture that recognizes how essential this work is to our overall success.
Learn More about Diversity and Inclusion
FM Global Learning
We’re building technical skills and leadership capabilities across the enterprise, with new solutions for learning.
Learn More about FM Global's Learning Center