HRIS Team LeaderHuman Resources, Other Careers Job ID 2023-12786 Primary Location: Johnston, Rhode Island 01/23/2023
More information about this job:
FM Global is a leading property insurer of the world's largest businesses, providing more than one-third of FORTUNE 1000-size companies with engineering-based risk management and property insurance solutions. FM Global helps clients maintain continuity in their business operations by drawing upon state-of-the-art loss-prevention engineering and research; risk management skills and support services; tailored risk transfer capabilities; and superior financial strength. To do so, we rely on a dynamic, culturally diverse group of employees, working in more than 100 countries, in a variety of challenging roles.
This position is responsible for supervising the HR Data Operations team, including training, coaching, and providing oversight to ensure data integrity and efficient processing of transactions. The position is also responsible for ensuring delivery of employee data reporting to support HR colleagues and the business.
- Manage the Employee Data team to deliver Tier 1 HRIS and Employee Data Management production support (e.g., HRIS Request Inbox items, inquires, data requests, transaction support, generating position requisitions, etc.)
- Provide system and business process assistance to managers, HR, business administrative managers, and HR business partners.
- Maintain and audit employee records (paper and electronic) and ensure process for scanning and uploading electronic records
- Ensure North America employee records meet FM Global policies and practices as well as Federal, State and local regulations
- Create and maintain applicable job aids and other end user tools
- Hands-on approach to developing and distributing reports, including ad hoc and basic reporting requests Assisting in identifying reporting needs, generating reports, and auditing system data
- Distribute daily, weekly and monthly HR-centric reports (e.g., termination, hire)
- Point of contact for internal and external auditors for HCM data
- Process and lead HR content (e.g., DAM/GlobalPort, HR Policies and Procedures/PeopleFluent)
- As HR Operations becomes fully established, lead HR cyclical Events (ACA, OE, EEO-1, Silver Key, Audit, etc.)
- Ensure a professional, knowledgeable, competent and motivated team that delivers superior performance
- Provide overall direction, technical guidance to the Employee Data Management team and ensure continued career development and growth of all team members
- Associate's degree required, Bachelor's degree strongly preferred!
- 5 years’ experience working within HRIS systems
- 2+ years’ Workday experience
- Previous experience with employee data management and reporting, familiar with employee data audit processes, data privacy and security
- Previous supervisory experience strongly preferred
This role is located in our Global Headquarters in Johnston, RI. This role is hybrid and requires 50% in office presence.
The hiring range for this position is $91,400 to $131,300. The final salary offer will vary based on geographic location, individual education, skills, and experience. The position is eligible to participate in FM Global’s comprehensive Total Rewards program that includes an incentive plan, generous health and well-being programs, a 401(k) and pension plan, career development opportunities, tuition reimbursement, flexible work, time off allowances and much more.
FM Global is an Equal Opportunity Employer and is committed to attracting, developing, and retaining a diverse workforce.
Please note that all FM Global visitors, including external candidates interviewing for open positions will be required to be vaccinated and should be prepared to provide proof of vaccination.
BEING FM Global
Inclusion, Diversity & Equity
We’re creating a company-wide culture that recognizes how essential this work is to our overall success.
Learn More about Diversity and Inclusion
FM Global Learning
We’re building technical skills and leadership capabilities across the enterprise, with new solutions for learning.
Learn More about FM Global's Learning Center