Insights ConsultantMarketing/Media/Communications - Other, Other Careers Job ID 2023-13177 Primary Location: Johnston, Rhode Island 04/25/2023
More information about this job:
The Account Insights Consultant is responsible for enabling effective account-based marketing by defining the strategy for, and ensuring the execution of, initiatives related to marketing account and contact data quality, unification, integration, access, and analysis. This role is strategically focused on the governance and management of account and contact data and how it can be leveraged to drive more effective and measurable marketing campaigns. In partnership with colleagues, this role will also be tactically accountable for defining, maintaining, and reporting on marketing account and contact data records, along with quality assurance.
Schedule & Location:
This position is in Johnston, RI and offers a hybrid work schedule. 50% of time to be spent in the office in Johnston while 50% of work can be completely remotely. Tuesday and Wednesday are required days in office, weekly.
- Analyze account and contact data, along with marketing program requirements for data. Conduct gap analysis to ensure quality of existing data and develop and handle ongoing processes to maintain data integrity.
- Consult on the data structure and acquisition strategy to ensure that desired levels of breadth and quality are achieved across firmographic, personal, behavioral, predictive, and prescriptive marketing data.
- Contribute to and manage implementation of the strategic agenda and measurement plan for marketing data management. Prioritize initiatives, maintain a roadmap, and communicate data management status, progress, and success.
- Manage and execute a marketing data management strategy, and establish ongoing coordination with Sales, Operations, and all other Staff groups (Engineering, Underwriting, Claims, Data Analytics, etc.) to ensure visibility and alignment.
- Contribute to the development of Account Insights dashboards and consult with Marketing, Sales, and Operations colleagues to integrate account insights into account-based marketing campaign development, execution, and measurement.
- 4-year degree/bachelor’s in marketing, Data Analytics, Computer Science, or Business required.
Required Work Experience:
- 8+ years of related work experience is required.
- 3+ years of data management experience is required.
- Proven experience driving data quality initiatives, joining data from disparate systems, and finding new ways to provide data consumers easy access to the information they need.
Highly Preferred Work Experience:
- 10+ years of related work experience is preferred.
- Strong data evaluation skills – with the ability to extract and interpret data from various sources and transform it into insights and recommendations.
- Road mapping and prioritization.
- Ability to act as an advocate for data management.
- Creative problem solver.
- High level of attention to detail.
- Comfortable working in a cross-functional and matrixed environment.
- Current data cleansing, warehousing and unification strategies and tools.
- Marketing measurement and reporting.
The hiring range for this position is $110,900-$159,400 USD. The final salary offer will vary based on individual education, skills, and experience. The position is eligible to participate in FM Global’s comprehensive Total Rewards program that includes an incentive plan, generous health and well-being programs, a 401(k) and pension plan, career development opportunities, tuition reimbursement, flexible work, time off allowances and much more.
FM Global is an Equal Opportunity Employer and is committed to attracting, developing, and retaining a diverse workforce.
Please note that full vaccination against COVID-19 is a condition of employment with FM Global in the U.S. and a condition of FM Global office entry in Canada. Further, all FM Global visitors, including external candidates interviewing onsite for open positions, are required to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 and show proof of vaccination.
BEING FM Global
Inclusion, Diversity & Equity
We’re creating a company-wide culture that recognizes how essential this work is to our overall success.
Learn More about Diversity and Inclusion
FM Global Learning
We’re building technical skills and leadership capabilities across the enterprise, with new solutions for learning.
Learn More about FM Global's Learning Center