Marketing InternshipInternship/Coop - Marketing, Other Careers Job ID 2023-13178 Primary Location: Johnston, Rhode Island 05/03/2023
More information about this job:
FM Global is a leading property insurer of the world's largest businesses, providing more than one-third of FORTUNE 1000-size companies with engineering-based risk management and property insurance solutions. FM Global helps clients maintain continuity in their business operations by drawing upon state-of-the-art loss-prevention engineering and research; risk management skills and support services; tailored risk transfer capabilities; and superior financial strength. To do so, we rely on a dynamic, culturally diverse group of employees, working in more than 100 countries, in a variety of challenging roles.
Through FM Global’s hands-on, paid communications internship program, you will gain real-world experience in a marketing communications environment. Students work with the marketing communications team to develop and distribute corporate messaging to clients and prospects via a variety of digital channels.
Primary responsibilities include:
- Assisting with the development of a variety of digital communications
- Supporting external efforts by conveying the organization’s corporate objectives and key differentiators, particularly through digital outlets such as website, social media and email marketing efforts
- Providing communications support to special projects and business units as needed
- Assisting with the maintenance of the Marketing intranet home page
- Researching various topics
- Proofreading copy for various media
- Completing administrative tasks as needed
To be considered for FM Global’s communications internship, you must:
- Maintain overall GPA of 3.0 or higher
- Major in marketing, public relations, journalism, English or communications
- Be motivated, dedicated, organized, reliable and ready to work in a professional environment
- Have top-notch writing and interpersonal skills
- Have an ability to work independently and/or with others
- Be able to complete work in the office as well as remotely
- Be a junior going into senior year of college
he hiring range for this position is $20.00 to $22.00 per hour. The final salary offer will vary based on geographic location, individual education, skills, and experience.
Please note that full vaccination against COVID-19 is a condition of employment with FM Global in the U.S. and a condition of FM Global office entry in Canada. Further, all FM Global visitors, including external candidates interviewing onsite for open positions, are required to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 and show proof of vaccination.
FM Global is an Equal Opportunity Employer and is committed to attracting, developing, and retaining a diverse workforce.
BEING FM Global
Inclusion, Diversity & Equity
We’re creating a company-wide culture that recognizes how essential this work is to our overall success.
Learn More about Diversity and Inclusion
FM Global Learning
We’re building technical skills and leadership capabilities across the enterprise, with new solutions for learning.
Learn More about FM Global's Learning Center