Product Owner - Content, Knowledge Management, and Cognitive Platform ServicesAgile, Information Technology Job ID 2022-12009 Johnston, Rhode Island 05/25/2022
More information about this job:
The Technical Product Owner (TPO) – Decisioning, Cognitive Services, and Chat works with the area Staff VP, Senior Technical Product Owner to provide leadership and innovation in building and managing a portfolio of platform-based mission critical enterprise technology capabilities (architecture, technology, services, and operations) inclusive of (but not limited to) the decisioning, rules, speech, vision, and conversational AI/chatbot spaces.
Specifically, the TPO:
- develops, manages, and executes on a vision for domain related enterprise technology capabilities which support advancing digital solutions and business operations repeatably and at scale
- designs and handles roadmaps and architectures, in conjunction with Enterprise Architect, Solution Architect, and other partners, which realize that vision
- roadmaps and architectures by leading a team or teams of technology professionals (information engineers, software engineers, etc.) to deliver platform based technical capabilities
- prioritizes and handles delivery backlogs to achieve intended goals and metrics
- leads key interactions with business partners such as product teams, technology teams, business teams, talent chapters or , or vendor/manufacturers
- collaborates with Business Product teams or business departments to solve business needs
- leads technology capability proof of concepts or pilots
Technology capabilities spaces around:
Decisioning, Rules, Speech, Vision, and Conversational AI/Chatbot, etc.
Related technology management areas such as:
Information Systems Management, AI/ML Ops, etc.
5-10 years’ experience with:
- agile product management, software development, technology and/or consulting
- talent mentorship and team management including and developing highly motivated technical talent
- Architectural (multi-system) based technology capabilities or solutions
- Running effective technology proof of concepts
- Evaluating and selecting technologies
- Managing vendor relationships
- Strong planning, analytical, decision making, communication and presentation skills
Ability to lead definition of vision and roadmaps and handle backlog for a portfolio with a heavy concentration on:
- custom platform and services architectures, software, and vendor technology products around Decisioning, Rules, Speech, Vision, Conversational AI, or other associated AI/ML integrated technologies
- data integration operations: event driven architecture, REST API based, and integration of structured and unstructured data
- related technology and health services operations (such as lifecycle management, architecture-based analytics and health monitoring)
Ability to learn new technologies, concepts, and practices and enable and educate technical and non-technical talent, within the chapter and beyond.
Validated ability to resolve issues within and across teams
Ability to organize events ( theme meetings) and present in person and remote
Ability to engage and present to sr. and executive leadership
Ability to create operational processes and materials to ensure repeatable and consistent delivery of technical capabilities
Background or experience delivering information (content, data, knowledge) based solutions involving Decisioning, Speech, Vision, Conversational AI technologies desired
Decision Management Platform, Azure Cognitive Services, Software development (agile, .NET, Azure), Kore.AI or other conversational AI platforms, Kafka or other event streaming platforms, REST based API development, or other technologies and platforms a plus
Knowledge of Commercial property insurance a plus!
4 Year College Degree/Bachelors
We offer our employees a wide range of benefits including career long learning opportunities, tuition reimbursement, 401 (k), pension, flexible schedules, rich health and well-being programs, generous time off allowances, volunteer days and so much more!
FM Global is an Equal Opportunity Employer and is committed to attracting, developing, and retaining a diverse workforce.
Please note that all FM Global visitors, including external candidates interviewing for open positions will be required to be vaccinated and should be prepared to provide proof of vaccination.
BEING FM Global
Inclusion, Diversity & Equity
We’re creating a company-wide culture that recognizes how essential this work is to our overall success.
Learn More about Diversity and Inclusion
FM Global Learning
We’re building technical skills and leadership capabilities across the enterprise, with new solutions for learning.
Learn More about FM Global's Learning Center