Senior Marketing Strategic PartnerMarketing/Media/Communications - Other, Other Careers Job ID 2023-13096 Primary Location: Johnston, Rhode Island, Norwood, Massachusetts Additional Location(s): Norwood, MA 05/09/2023
More information about this job:
Lead and oversee execution of comprehensive regional or global marketing strategy, plan, and campaigns for the Division (as assigned) based on developing and documenting a strong understanding of business strategy and offerings, client/partner/prospect personas and journeys, competitive landscape, and value propositions for FM Global in the region.
Schedule & Location:
The work model for this position is hybrid and can be based in Johnston, RI or Norwood, MA. 50% of time spent on-site, and 50% of work can be completed remotely. If Norwood, MA is the preferred location, employee will need to be able to commute and work in the Johnston, RI office on occasion and as needed per business requirements.
- Direct implementation of marketing strategy and action plans for all marketing activities in both new and mature markets, including developing and directing omnichannel campaigns including advertising, public relations, web, events, and exhibits, etc.
- Accountable to ensure all marketing work is done within agreed-to practices and procedures, and for identifying and meeting brand and business needs in each market, according to FM Global’s Market Prioritization
- Serve as a contributing member of the Division leaders’ team, providing strategic marketing counsel to influence business strategies to achieve operations objectives and support new business development, retention of clients, and risk improvement as well as opening new markets and optimizing our market share and profitable growth in the region
- Design and direct execution and measurement of an omnichannel marketing plan for the region, leading a team including Marketing, Client Service, Sales, and Operations and to achieve ROI on objectives within budget
- Oversee a multidisciplinary global team of internal and external marketing resources and ensuring they are working collaboratively and efficiently to effectively implement omnichannel campaigns (advertising, multimedia, interactive/web, public relations, events, exhibits, etc.)
- Accountable for demonstrating ROI on marketing budgets for assigned markets and by establishing and meeting realistic budget objectives
- Serve as an active member of the division management team by advising on local market opportunities and needs, ensuring appropriate campaigns are present in prioritized markets, and addressing local marketing issues as they arise
- Continually evaluate processes and strategies to optimize the effectiveness, efficiency, creativity and quality of programs and tools designed for both the market and sales force. Specifically, collaborate with global colleagues to establish, track metrics to measure the effectiveness of marketing campaigns; track and analyze results
- Exhibit the strong leadership, skill, and ability to influence and drive alignment of regional marketing activities to ensure a consistent yet flexible approach across markets and deliver on the global marketing vision and strategy
- Advocate for client, prospect and partner needs and journeys to enable achievement of corporate and operations objectives
- Lead marketing and other colleagues to globalize and/or personalize programs where appropriate and ensure that investments in content are leveraged across assigned markets
- 4-year college degree/bachelor’s degree
Highly Preferred Education:
- Graduate degree
Required Work Experience:
- 10+ years of work experience as a marketing communications professional in an agency and/or corporate setting working on omnichannel global marketing campaigns
- Demonstrated work experience developing and utilizing client personas and journeys, value propositions, competitive assessments, go-to-market plans, and measuring and reporting ROI
- Proven track record of delivery to tight budgets and deadlines
- Strategic leadership skills
- Strong decision-making skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Demonstrated project management skills
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Strong people management skills
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Ability to manage confidential information appropriately
- Strong user with Microsoft Office
- Strong user with Sharepoint
The hiring range for this position is $126,800-$182,300 USD. The final salary offer will vary based on individual education, skills, and experience. The position is eligible to participate in FM Global’s comprehensive Total Rewards program that includes an incentive plan, generous health and well-being programs, a 401(k) and pension plan, career development opportunities, tuition reimbursement, flexible work, time off allowances and much more.
FM Global is an Equal Opportunity Employer and is committed to attracting, developing and retaining a diverse workforce.
Please note that full vaccination against COVID-19 is a condition of employment with FM Global in the U.S. and a condition of FM Global office entry in Canada. Further, all FM Global visitors, including external candidates interviewing onsite for open positions, are required to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 and show proof of vaccination.
BEING FM Global
Inclusion, Diversity & Equity
We’re creating a company-wide culture that recognizes how essential this work is to our overall success.
Learn More about Diversity and Inclusion
FM Global Learning
We’re building technical skills and leadership capabilities across the enterprise, with new solutions for learning.
Learn More about FM Global's Learning Center