Senior Talent Acquisition ConsultantHuman Resources, Other Careers Job ID 2022-11815 Johnston, Rhode Island 06/20/2022
More information about this job:
FM Global is a leading property insurer of the world's largest businesses, providing more than one-third of FORTUNE 1000-size companies with engineering-based risk management and property insurance solutions. At FM Global we help clients maintain continuity in their business operations by drawing upon state-of-the-art loss-prevention engineering and research; risk management skills and support services; tailored risk transfer capabilities; and outstanding financial strength. To do so, we rely on a dynamic, culturally diverse group of employees, working in more than 100 countries, in a variety of meaningful roles.
The Talent Acquisition Consultant will lead recruiting efforts support to multiple clients to fill positions within assigned departments. Together with our sourcing team and talent coordinators, you will ensure the successful attraction, recruitment, hiring and onboarding of the best possible candidates. This will be achieved by advising hiring managers on the most effective recruitment strategies, including recruitment of experienced and university talent.
Recruiting experienced talent will include utilizing various social media platforms to connect with industry talent, screening, and presenting the strongest candidates to the managers, and executing the process through new hire's first day. We like to apply creative and innovative sourcing ideas to yield tangible recruiting results and are passionate about delivering high quality service to hiring managers.
This position will follow a hybrid model, typically Tuesday and Thursday in our Corporate Headquarters in Johnston, RI and Monday, Wednesday and Friday are scheduled to work from a home office location.
- Drive the execution of the recruitment process, including, but not limited to, creating job postings, reviewing resumes, pre-screening candidates and making recommendations to hiring managers within assigned departments.
- Manages the entire recruiting life cycle from candidate generation through direct sourcing, interviewing and hiring.
- Manages and executes recruiting strategy for all assigned requisitions.
- Proactively and continually source, build and maintain effective candidate pipelines and network of diverse talent.
- Manage recruiting steps and statuses in the applicant tracking system (ATS), and the human capital management (HCM) system.
- Proactively identifies regional changes to competitive marketplace and determines appropriate recommendations and plans.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience and Certified Staffing Professional (CSP) Designation preferred.
- 5+ Years in recruiting experience
- Solid knowledge of recruiting techniques and must be proficient in the use of web-based recruiting technology, iCIMS or Workday a plus..
- Ability to develop a strong knowledge of organizational structure and the functions of supported business units.
- Overall understanding of the company’s key business strategies.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Intermediate or better skill with MS Office Suite (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
- Ability to analyze data.
- Comprehensive knowledge of employment law, talent acquisition applications and programs.
- Ability to lead and manage change.
- Superior client service skills.
- Ability to drive recruiting efforts to completion with minimal direction.
- Strong leadership, ownership and accountability.
- Strong organization skills to handle competing priorities as well as work in a fast-paced environment.
We offer our employees a wide range of benefits including career long learning opportunities, tuition reimbursement, 401 (k), pension, flexible schedules, rich health and well-being programs, generous time off allowances, volunteer days and so much more!
FM Global is an Equal Opportunity Employer and is committed to attracting, developing, and retaining a diverse workforce.
Please note that all FM Global visitors, including external candidates interviewing for open positions will be required to be vaccinated and should be prepared to provide proof of vaccination.
BEING FM Global
Inclusion, Diversity & Equity
We’re creating a company-wide culture that recognizes how essential this work is to our overall success.
Learn More about Diversity and Inclusion
FM Global Learning
We’re building technical skills and leadership capabilities across the enterprise, with new solutions for learning.
Learn More about FM Global's Learning Center