Talent Acquisition Consultant (United States)Human Resources, Other Careers Job ID 2022-11806 Johnston, Rhode Island 04/07/2022
More information about this job:
This position is listed with a primary location of Johnston, RI but we are open to this position being located in any of the FM Global office locations in the United States.
FM Global is a leading property insurer of the world's largest businesses, providing more than one-third of FORTUNE 1000-size companies with engineering-based risk management and property insurance solutions. At FM Global we help clients maintain continuity in their business operations by drawing upon state-of-the-art loss-prevention engineering and research; risk management skills and support services; tailored risk transfer capabilities; and outstanding financial strength. To do so, we rely on a dynamic, culturally diverse group of employees, working in more than 100 countries, in a variety of meaningful roles.
The Talent Acquisition Consultant will lead full life cycle recruiting support to multiple clients to fill positions within assigned departments. Together with our sourcing team and talent coordinators, you will ensure the successful attraction, recruitment, hiring and onboarding of the best possible candidates. This will be achieved by advising operations hiring managers on the most effective recruitment strategies, including recruitment of experienced and university talent.
Recruiting experienced talent will include utilizing various social media platforms to connect with industry talent, screening, and presenting the strongest candidates to the managers, and executing the process through new hire's first day. University recruiting will include developing strategic partnerships with target schools, selecting events that will yield the highest value, and partnering closely with the Inclusion team on national, regional and campus events. We like to apply creative and innovative sourcing ideas to yield tangible recruiting results and are passionate about delivering high quality service to hiring managers.You will also handle on-campus and on-site interviews, and schedule other recruiting events. You will make meaningful contributions in building the FM Global brand through the development of strategic relationships with key colleges and universities.
- Drive the execution of the recruitment process, including, but not limited to, creating job postings, reviewing resumes, pre-screening candidates and making recommendations to hiring managers within assigned territory.
- Manages the entire recruiting life cycle from candidate generation through direct sourcing, interviewing and hiring
Manages and executes recruiting strategy for all assigned requisitions.
- Proactively and continually source, build and maintain effective candidate pipelines and network of diverse talent.
- Manage recruiting steps and statuses in the applicant tracking system (ATS), and the human capital management (HCM) system.
- Partner with university relations on management of co-op and internship program events.
- Requires travel to clients within assigned geographical territory, as well as attending campus events during and after normal business hours.
- Proactively identifies regional changes to competitive marketplace and determines appropriate recommendations and plans.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience and Certified Staffing Professional (CSP) Designation preferred.
- 4+ Years in recruiting experience required. 1+ year of university relations and recruiting experience required. Engineering recruiting preferred.
- Solid knowledge of recruiting techniques and must be proficient in the use of web-based recruiting technology, iCIMS or Workday a plus..
- Ability to develop a strong knowledge of organizational structure and the functions of supported business units.
- Overall understanding of the company’s key business strategies.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Intermediate or better skill with MS Office Suite (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
- Ability to analyze data and produce staffing metric reports.
- Comprehensive knowledge of employment law, talent acquisition applications and programs.
- Ability to lead and manage change.
- Superior client service skills.
- Ability to drive recruiting efforts to completion with minimal direction.
- Strong leadership, ownership and accountability.
- Strong organization skills to handle competing priorities as well as work in a fast-paced environment.
This position can be located in multiple different locations throughout the United States including Johnston, RI, Chicago, Cleveland, Boston, New York City, Dallas, Atlanta, San Francisco or Los Angeles. This position can be a remote position or hybrid while tied to one of our local offices in the US.
We offer our employees a wide range of benefits including career long learning opportunities, tuition reimbursement, 401 (k), pension, flexible schedules, rich health and well-being programs, generous time off allowances, volunteer days and so much more!
FM Global is an Equal Opportunity Employer and is committed to attracting, developing, and retaining a diverse workforce.
Please note that all FM Global visitors, including external candidates interviewing for open positions will be required to be vaccinated and should be prepared to provide proof of vaccination.
BEING FM Global
Inclusion, Diversity & Equity
We’re creating a company-wide culture that recognizes how essential this work is to our overall success.
Learn More about Diversity and Inclusion
FM Global Learning
We’re building technical skills and leadership capabilities across the enterprise, with new solutions for learning.
Learn More about FM Global's Learning Center