Talent Acquisition Diversity Program Manager
Johnston, Rhode Island
You’ll quickly learn that we’re not like other property insurance companies. We’re guided by the belief that most losses can be prevented. So we do everything we can to understand your business needs and reduce your risk.
What makes a successful Candidate at FM Global? Check out the traits we’re looking for and see if you have the right mix.
- Client/Customer Focus
- Decision Quality
- Collaboration and Teamwork
- Ensures Accountability
- Change Agent
- Communicates Effectively
Hear what our employees have to say about working at FM Global
employee since 2008
WHEN YOU'RE INVESTED IN SOLVING CHALLENGES, IT HELPS TO BE WITH A COMPANY THAT INVESTS IN YOUR SUCCESS.
My parents have always instilled in me the concept of working hard, having fun, thinking long term and planning for the future. FM Global is exciting, innovative and dynamic, and with so many professional opportunities here, it's also a company where you can spend your whole career and never get bored. I remember back during one of my initial interviews with FM Global, a manager shared that over 80% of the office staff had been with the company since they graduated college. That kind of longevity is one of the reasons I decided to work at FM Global. I'm proud to work for a company that invests in its employees and trains them to be the best. The willingness to learn is universal, the exposure to knowledge is infinite and the different career paths are endless. The opportunities to think long term don't get much broader.
See how FM Global and East Kentucky Power Cooperative partner to manage boiler and machinery risk.
FM Global Named One of America’s Best Employers by Forbes
Your financial goals are important to us, so we offer retirement programs that reflect local policy and custom.
Your time at FM Global should be valuable and enriching, with plenty of opportunities for skills development and career growth.
Eligible employees participate in an incentive plan based on the company achieving its annual financial goals.
More information about this job:
FM Global is a leading property insurer of the world's largest businesses, providing more than one-third of FORTUNE 1000-size companies with engineering-based risk management and property insurance solutions. FM Global helps clients maintain continuity in their business operations by drawing upon state-of-the-art loss-prevention engineering and research; risk management skills and support services; tailored risk transfer capabilities; and superior financial strength. To do so, we rely on a dynamic, culturally diverse group of employees, working in more than 100 countries, in a variety of challenging roles.
Are you ready to be at the head of a significant change in an extraordinary global organization? We are seeking an experienced Diversity Program Manager to partner across our business to help make an impact in our diverse representation and talent pipeline opportunities at FM Global. We are excited for this opportunity and where FM Global is headed!
Preferred candidate will have the following:
- Bachelor’s degree required 5-7 years of related experience in a diversity program management, recruiting and/or sourcing role.
- Prior experience using applicant tracking systems required. Ability to work independently with minimal direction. Ability to travel up to 30% domestically, possibly some international travel.
- Experience developing and implementing sourcing strategies and engagement with strategic internal and external partners.
- Demonstrable ability to think strategically, translate strategies into meaningful plans, develop performance metrics and analyze results.
- Highly developed relationship management and advising skills; including the ability to establish credibility as well as deal thoughtfully and persuasively with a wide variety of audiences.
- Experience building and cultivating productive diversity partnerships with talent providers, community organizations, professional associations, etc.
- Experience with successful brand marketing via social media and other media formats. Lead corporate participation at recruiting conferences, conventions, and targeted recruiting events that could occur in the evening and weekends.
- Strong project management skills and ability to simultaneously run several projects in a fast-paced environment.
- Effective communicator (verbal, written and presentation) with the ability to influence partners.
- Strong facilitation, consensus-building, and listening skills.
- Proficiency with MS Office suite (PowerPoint, Excel, Word) required
FM Global offers a wide range of benefits including career long learning opportunities, tuition reimbursement, 401 (k), pension, flexible schedules, rich health and well-being programs, generous time off allowances, volunteer days and so much more!
FM Global is an Equal Opportunity Employer and is committed to attracting, developing, and retaining a diverse workforce.