Talent Management ConsultantHuman Resources, Other Careers Job ID 2021-11441 Johnston, Rhode Island 01/21/2022
More information about this job:
FM Global is a leading property insurer to the world's largest businesses, providing more than one-third of FORTUNE 1000-size companies with engineering-based risk management and property insurance solutions. FM Global helps clients maintain continuity in their business operations by drawing upon state-of-the-art loss-prevention engineering and research; risk management skills and support services; tailored risk transfer capabilities; and superior financial strength. To do so, we rely on a dynamic, culturally diverse group of employees, working in more than 100 countries, in a variety of challenging roles.
As part of the Talent Development Center of Expertise, this position partners with the Human Resources (HR) team and business leaders to align performance management and employee development initiatives with the business and drive continuous employee engagement.
- Support the strategic approach, design and continuous improvement of performance and development processes that integrate, align, and complement other major Talent areas and support the overall organization’s strategy.
- Develop and enhance existing talent management tools and systems to better facilitate and aid performance management, succession planning and employee development.
- Be a strategic thought partner and advisor to HRBPs to understand business needs and help think through and solve talent challenges, while also challenging current ways of thinking
- Make recommendations to strategically position performance management process to ensure a balanced focus on maximizing performance, rewarding key behaviors and enabling employees to develop and grow.
- Identify opportunities to integrate end to end with other talent processes.
- Support measurement of impact/ROI of performance management and development processes.
- Identify trends in performance data and making recommendations for action.
- Bachelors degree in Human Resources or related field
- Five years experience in the Performance Management space, helping organizations set expectations for employees and managers, assess performance outcomes, identify development priorities and analyze data
- Strong organizational skills, effective time management and follow-up skills with a capacity to deal with multiple, changing priorities.
- Excellent oral communication skills through demonstrated persuasive communication and knowledge sharing at all levels of the organization, in person and virtually.
- Ability to manage projects with multiple stakeholders and requiring enterprise wide implementation/change management.
- Knowledge of best practices in talent management and performance management.
- Knowledge and experience in Workday is a plus!
- SPHR or SHRM- SCP desired
We offer our employees a wide range of benefits including career long learning opportunities, tuition reimbursement, 401 (k), pension, flexible schedules, rich health and well-being programs, generous time off allowances, volunteer days and so much more!
FM Global is an Equal Opportunity Employer and is committed to attracting, developing, and retaining a diverse workforce.
Please note that all FM Global visitors, including external candidates interviewing for open positions will be required to be vaccinated and should be prepared to provide proof of vaccination.
BEING FM Global
Inclusion, Diversity & Equity
We’re creating a company-wide culture that recognizes how essential this work is to our overall success.
Learn More about Diversity and Inclusion
FM Global Learning
We’re building technical skills and leadership capabilities across the enterprise, with new solutions for learning.
Learn More about FM Global's Learning Center