University Recruiting Program Manager
Johnston, Rhode Island
More information about this job:
FM Global is a leading property insurer of the world's largest businesses, providing more than one-third of FORTUNE 1000-size companies with engineering-based risk management and property insurance solutions. FM Global helps clients maintain continuity in their business operations by drawing upon state-of-the-art loss-prevention engineering and research; risk management skills and support services; tailored risk transfer capabilities; and superior financial strength. To do so, we rely on a dynamic, culturally diverse group of employees, working in more than 100 countries, in a variety of challenging roles.
The University Recruiting Program Manager is responsible for executing FM Global’s University Relations & Recruiting strategy globally including activities related to the attraction, selection, hiring and on-boarding of intern/co-op and entry-level university talent into FM Global. This role will provide direction and counsel to our local, national (and international operations upon request), who are responsible for implementing these programs, to ensure local implementations are consistent and meet the overall university recruiting plan goals. This role will also be responsible for the management of a Sr. Talent Acquisition Specialist tasked with the hands-on day-to-day management and delivery of internship and co-op recruiting for the corporate and field functions in the U.S., Canada, Latin America Operations, and Specialty Lines.
- Define the global university relations recruiting strategy gaining input from HR and business leaders, operations, and HR Managers.
- Manage the Sr. Talent Acquisition Specialist driving the execution of the corporate and U.S., Canada, Latin America Operations, and Specialty Lines location-based internship and co-op recruitment process. The employee’s responsibilities would include, but not be limited to, creating job postings, pre-screening resumes, sourcing candidates, and making recommendations to hiring managers.
- Manage the development and maintenance of strategic relationships with key colleges and universities.
- Consult with international HR Managers upon request to assist them with the development of University Recruiting programs and implementation plans for their regions.
- Build and track campus recruitment metrics.
- Supervise the employee responsible for hands on management of the co-op and internship professional development events.
- Work in close partnership with the Inclusion team on university specific diversity recruiting events.
- Research industry best practices and perform labor market analysis to stay up to date on the University Recruiting & Relations trends.
- 4 Year College Degree: Bachelors degree in Human Resources, Business, or related field
- 5 to 8 years of recruiting experience inclusive of university relations required
- Prior experience developing and implementing a U.S. university relations recruiting program inclusive of internships / co-op’s and new graduates required
- Effective change agent skills
- Strong influencing and consulting skills
- Intermediate Microsoft office skills (Outlook, PowerPoint, Excel, Word) required
- Experience with applicant tracking systems required; iCIMS or Workday a plus
- Prior experience utilizing social media in recruitment efforts
- Strong analytical and interpersonal skills as well as the ability to work effectively as an individual or as a team member
- Solid customer service skills
- Proven ability to multi-task, own, and drive processes and programs to completion with minimal supervision
- The ability to produce detailed work accurately and quickly
- The ability to think proactively and independently to get work done efficiently and effectively
- Proven ability to build and maintain strong university and business relationships
- Excellent written, oral, and presentation skills
- Willingness to travel approximately 20% depending on the season (heavier travel in the spring and fall)
We offer our employees a wide range of benefits including career long learning opportunities, tuition reimbursement, pension, flexible schedules, rich health and well-being programs, generous time off allowances, volunteer days and so much more!
FM Global is an Equal Opportunity Employer and is committed to attracting, developing and retaining a diverse workforce.