Workday Senior HR Configuration Analyst - RemoteHuman Resources - Other, Other Careers Job ID 2022-12103 Johnston, Rhode Island 06/25/2022
More information about this job:
FM Global is a leading property insurer of the world's largest businesses, providing more than one-third of FORTUNE 1000-size companies with engineering-based risk management and property insurance solutions. FM Global helps clients maintain continuity in their business operations by drawing upon state-of-the-art loss-prevention engineering and research; risk management skills and support services; tailored risk transfer capabilities; and superior financial strength. To do so, we rely on a dynamic, culturally diverse group of employees, working in more than 100 countries, in a variety of challenging roles.
This role is located in Johnston, RI and offers a hybrid model with two days in office and three days from a home office each week.
As an essential member of the Human Resources Product Team, this position will focus on the development and delivery of HR products and expanding our HR technology capabilities. The team will design, develop, configure, and implement HR solutions that align with FM Global’s vision and strategic plans.
In partnership with the functional areas of HR and in support of non-HR areas, provides guidance, expertise and technical direction in support of all HR systems, globally. Supports new initiatives in collaboration with functional areas. Provides technical expertise, conducts research and make technical recommendations within scope of subject matter expertise. Using judgement based upon scope of knowledge and expertise supports divisional and corporate initiatives as related. Identifies best practices and recommends solutions, seeking manager input as appropriate.
- 4 Year College Degree/Bachelors ( advanced degree desired) or equivalent work experience.
- Minimum 7+ years' experience working in an HR ERP system. 3 years’ experience in Workday required.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Ability to coordinate activities with team members and other stakeholders
- Excellent customer service skills!
- Must have a strong work ethic, great time management skills and a positive demeanor.
- Must work independently, on a team, or in a leadership role on a team
- Strong ability to multi-task and change priorities with effective results
- Ability to design and implement functional/configuration solutions
- Strong knowledge of HR business domain area as it relates to HR applications
- Strong HR systems experience and technical proficiency
- Flexible, while still being able to complete timely deliverables
We offer our employees a wide range of benefits including career long learning opportunities, tuition reimbursement, 401 (k), pension, flexible schedules, rich health and well-being programs, generous time off allowances, volunteer days and so much more!
FM Global is an Equal Opportunity Employer and is committed to attracting, developing and retaining a diverse workforce.
Please note that all FM Global visitors, including external candidates interviewing for open positions will be required to be vaccinated and should be prepared to provide proof of vaccination.
BEING FM Global
Inclusion, Diversity & Equity
We’re creating a company-wide culture that recognizes how essential this work is to our overall success.
Learn More about Diversity and Inclusion
FM Global Learning
We’re building technical skills and leadership capabilities across the enterprise, with new solutions for learning.
Learn More about FM Global's Learning Center