Marketing SpecialistMarketing/Media/Communications - Other, Other Careers Job ID 2023-13431 Primary Location: Maidenhead, United Kingdom, Stockholm, Sweden, London, United Kingdom Additional Location(s): Stockholm, AB; London, 08/31/2023
More information about this job:
FM Global is a leading property insurer of the world's largest businesses, providing more than one-third of FORTUNE 1000-size companies with engineering-based risk management and property insurance solutions. FM Global helps clients maintain continuity in their business operations by drawing upon state-of-the-art loss-prevention engineering and research; risk management skills and support services; tailored risk transfer capabilities; and superior financial strength. To do so, we rely on a dynamic, culturally diverse group of employees, working in more than 100 countries, in a variety of challenging roles.
London Operations is recruiting a Marketing Specialist (MS) which is a newly created role. The MS will assist our client service teams (CST) with executing the client service process which in turn increases client retention, drives risk improvement, strengthens loyalty, and supports the future success of the operation.
Understanding what is important to our clients is critical. We are looking for a creative consultant with strategic marketing experience to partner with our account management, underwriting & engineering teams across offices in the UK and Sweden. The MS will work closely with a client facing team of about 20 people, and collaborate with our marketing department, to create client-centric presentations, enhance renewal proposals, risk improvement plans and client service plans, gather competitive market / industry / client intelligence, and manage a social media presence.
This position will report to the Client Service Manager (London), with a dotted line to the Manager Insights & Enablement (US).
- Apply knowledge of our business and offerings and connect them to account needs through personalised client-specific collateral (e.g., client service plans, risk improvement plans, proposals, stewardships, and meeting materials).
- Identify internal and external resources for use in marketing execution for targeted accounts and individuals.
- Work with Account Managers, Account Engineers, and Underwriters to assist them in better understanding their clients by conducting market research on the company, industry segment, strategic players, and current insurance arrangements.
- Understand which marketing campaigns and assets to leverage for individual account engagement plans.
- Orchestrate and lead ongoing account check-ins with CSTs to ensure account goals, key contacts and account plans stay on track and discuss upcoming account requirements and modifications.
- Assist the CST with developing and managing a social media presence and accessing relevant information on accounts.
- Travel across the London Operation’s territory for internal and external meetings.
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing or related field
- Graphic Design & Project Management experience well regarded
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills; fluency in English
- Thorough knowledge of the complete suite of Microsoft products
- Experience with CRM systems (i.e., Microsoft Dynamics 365) a plus
- Excellent Creative Suite Skills
- Working knowledge of Adobe InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator
- Proven experience mining the web and familiarity with social networking tools
- Proven ability to multi-task and establish priorities
- Ability to be proactive, goal oriented and collaborative
- Ability to quickly learn new technologies
- Strong commercial awareness / business acumen
The closing date for applications will be 25th August 2023.
BEING FM Global
Inclusion, Diversity & Equity
We’re creating a company-wide culture that recognizes how essential this work is to our overall success.
Learn More about Diversity and Inclusion
FM Global Learning
We’re building technical skills and leadership capabilities across the enterprise, with new solutions for learning.
Learn More about FM Global's Learning Center