Engineering Exposure AnalystEngineering, Engineering - Other Job ID 2021-11450 Malvern, Pennsylvania 02/11/2022
More information about this job:
FM Global is a leading property insurer of the world's largest businesses, providing more than one-third of FORTUNE 1000-size companies with engineering-based risk management and property insurance solutions. FM Global helps clients maintain continuity in their business operations by drawing upon state-of-the-art loss-prevention engineering and research; risk management skills and support services; tailored risk transfer capabilities; and superior financial strength. To do so, we rely on a dynamic, culturally diverse group of employees, working in more than 100 countries, in a variety of challenging roles.
Mutual Boiler Re, a member of the FM Global Group and a premier equipment breakdown reinsurer, is seeking a property loss control engineer that will specialize in developing and delivering engineering training services.
Depending on experience, this role will be an Engineering Exposure Analyst or a Senior Engineering Exposure Analyst.
This position is accountable for the development and delivery of property engineering consulting and training services that are provided to our reinsurance partner company clients, adding value to our partner company relationships. The position is also involved in risk identification, exposure assessment, and communicating risk improvement opportunities to stakeholders.
The successful candidate should be able to:
- Through teamwork with the Mutual Boiler Re account managers, identify and coordinate strategic training opportunities with our partner companies that will add value to the relationship, and support the Partner Company Servicing Process.
- Using a collaborative solutions approach, work directly with our partner companies to identify occupancy and exposure driven training gaps, and develop a plan that is customized to their needs.
- Develop property engineering training programs, tools and materials that transfer basic loss prevention knowledge to our stakeholders.
- Deliver customized engineering training sessions to our partner companies underwriting, loss control, and claims staff through on-site classroom presentation, webinars, and meetings.
- Develop equipment breakdown exposure identification, quantification, and loss prevention guidelines for select occupancy and equipment classes.
At least 5 years property loss control background with a high level of technical expertise across a broad range of business classes and exposures.
Bachelors in Engineering or equivalent professional technical competency.
Must be a dynamic self-starter with a strong customer focus.
Excellent communication skills – written, presentation, listening to understand.
Good problem solving and decision making skills.
Possess strong hazard analysis, risk identification and quantification skills.
Must be willing to travel domestically 20-25% of the time.
We offer our employees a wide range of benefits including career long learning opportunities, tuition reimbursement, 401 (k), pension, flexible schedules, rich health and well-being programs, generous time off allowances, volunteer days and so much more!
FM Global is an Equal Opportunity Employer and is committed to attracting, developing, and retaining a diverse workforce.
Please note that all FM Global visitors, including external candidates interviewing for open positions will be required to be vaccinated and should be prepared to provide proof of vaccination.
BEING FM Global
Inclusion, Diversity & Equity
We’re creating a company-wide culture that recognizes how essential this work is to our overall success.
Learn More about Diversity and Inclusion
FM Global Learning
We’re building technical skills and leadership capabilities across the enterprise, with new solutions for learning.
Learn More about FM Global's Learning Center