Insurance Product SpecialistClient Service Job ID 2023-13109 Primary Location: Melbourne, Australia 05/23/2023
More information about this job:
The ESD organization is looking to recruit an Insurance Product Specialist who will support the Business with preparing Underlyer Policies and processing policy documentation in support of worldwide insurance programs following defined processes. This position will be based in Singapore or Melbourne.
Key responsibilities include:
- Handles small and medium-sized worldwide accounts under supervision requiring technical knowledge of systems and procedures.
- Creates underlyer policies and invoices in accordance with client and corporate instructions for designated territories.
- Prepares documentation including, but not limited to, pre-renewal information, initial policies, associated documentation and endorsements utilizing appropriate delivery methods.
- Tracks deadlines and interacts with all areas of the business. Processes accurate data and information. Accurately records data and maintains integrity of all applicable systems.
- Performs various insurance and reinsurance processes under supervision and direction in order to ensure timely delivery of quality products to new and existing clients.
- Maintains all aspects of client information in all appropriate systems for designated territories. Coordinates the efforts of multiple resources to ensure procedures and workflows are properly followed.
- Follows corporate rules, guidelines and governance for processing policy documentation in support of worldwide insurance programs following defined processes.
- Interacts with internal and external clients.
- Ensures compliance with various domestic and international guidelines.
Experience and Skills:
- Minimum of Diploma / High School; College/University course preferred.
- Minimum of 1 year experience preferably within insurance, finance or regulatory environment. Combination of education and work experience will be considered.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office applications.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Ability to prioritize and multiple-task.
- Proven math and analytical skills.
- Be client-focused, a team player and meticulous
BEING FM Global
Inclusion, Diversity & Equity
We’re creating a company-wide culture that recognizes how essential this work is to our overall success.
Learn More about Diversity and Inclusion
FM Global Learning
We’re building technical skills and leadership capabilities across the enterprise, with new solutions for learning.
Learn More about FM Global's Learning Center