BusserHospitality/Food/Lodging, Real Estates, Other Careers, Hobbs Brook Job ID 2023-12857 Primary Location: Norwood, Massachusetts 02/10/2023
More information about this job:
Hobbs Brook Real Estate LLC is an innovative commercial real estate leader with a portfolio of forward-thinking, sustainable properties in the United States and Singapore. Shaping the market since 1952, the company acquires, develops, manages, and serves as a valued partner to a variety of stakeholders. Hobbs Brook Real Estate (HBRE) brings unique property visions to life with a commitment to improving both the environment and the community. For additional information, please visit www.hobbsbrook.com. HBRE is the real estate division of FM Global.
This Busser opportunity is at our restaurant, One Bistro, located at the Four Points by Sheraton Hotel & Conference Center in Norwood, MA! One Bistro is a critically acclaimed, upscale casual dining restaurant. Our restaurant's success is driven by delicious, affordable, unpretentious food made from high quality, seasonal ingredients served in an atmosphere featuring beautifully lit, contemporary décor and open-kitchen energy.
- Prepares dining room for patrons by cleaning and clothing tables; setting decorations, condiments, candles, napkins, service plates, and utensils.
- Protects establishment and patrons by adhering to sanitation and safety policies.
- Maintains clean, stocked room service area, perform “tray runs” to gather all materials.
- Prepares trays and delivers room service orders adhering to One Bistro standards for service.
- Stocks glassware & helps service staff with general clearing of plates.
- Maintains table setting by removing courses as completed; replenishing utensils; refilling water glasses; being alert to patron spills or other special needs.
- Supports wait staff by setting-up and replenishing condiment stands, trash container liners, and bus stations.
No previous experience is required. Some prior restaurant experience is preferred.
The hiring range for this position is $6.80 to $8.50 plus tips per hour. The final salary offer will vary based on individual education, skills, and experience. The position is eligible to participate in FM Global’s comprehensive Total Rewards program that includes an incentive plan, career development opportunities, flexible work, free meals, and Sheraton/Marriott employee discount at participating hotels.
HBRE/FM Global is an Equal Opportunity Employer and is committed to attracting, developing and retaining a diverse workforce.
Please note that full vaccination against COVID-19 is a condition of employment with FM Global in the U.S. and a condition of FM Global office entry in Canada. Further, all FM Global visitors, including external candidates interviewing onsite for open positions, are required to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 and show proof of vaccination.
BEING FM Global
Inclusion, Diversity & Equity
We’re creating a company-wide culture that recognizes how essential this work is to our overall success.
Learn More about Diversity and Inclusion
FM Global Learning
We’re building technical skills and leadership capabilities across the enterprise, with new solutions for learning.
Learn More about FM Global's Learning Center