Wait StaffHospitality/Food/Lodging, Real Estates, Other Careers, Hobbs Brook Job ID 2022-12093 Norwood, Massachusetts 06/23/2022
More information about this job:
The Four Points by Sheraton in Norwood is seeking experienced Banquet/Event Servers! Seeking candidates with nights/weekends availability as that is when the majority of our events take place. As a Banquet Server, you will be responsible for meeting and exceeding guest expectations through the service of food and beverages in a timely manner. The Banquet Server role requires keeping tables tidy and orderly while serving food and beverages to patrons. This job requires you to have good coordination skills and strong attention to detail. Our Banquet Servers have an integral role in ensuring our guests have a pleasant and memorable dining experience at their special event!
- Provide top-rated service to a wide range of clients, from family reunions, team outings and company off-sites to weddings and other corporate events.
- Interact with clients in a courteous manner, handle complaints promptly and deliver outstanding hospitality.
- Maintain stock of plates, napkins, utensils, glasses and other serving items in the storage area.
- Prepare buffet tables.
- Stock and restock service areas with clean dishes, glassware and utensils.
- Clear tables after guests are finished using them.
- Greet guests upon arrival.
- Introduce yourself as an employee of the event and provide event information.
- High school diploma or equivalent
- 2 years of la carte or banquet service preferred
- Excellent verbal and communication skills. Able to handle difficult situations (i.e. disgruntled customer).
- Must be personable, friendly and provide excellent customer service. Professional posture.
- Bartending experience is a bonus, as the need for extra bartenders to supplement our existing team sometimes occurs
Hobbs Brook Real Estate is an Equal Opportunity Employer and is committed to attracting, developing and retaining a diverse workforce.
Please note that all FM Global/HBRE visitors, including external candidates interviewing for open positions will be required to be vaccinated and should be prepared to provide proof of vaccination.
BEING FM Global
Inclusion, Diversity & Equity
We’re creating a company-wide culture that recognizes how essential this work is to our overall success.
Learn More about Diversity and Inclusion
FM Global Learning
We’re building technical skills and leadership capabilities across the enterprise, with new solutions for learning.
Learn More about FM Global's Learning Center