CollectorFinance/Accounting - Other Job ID 2023-13244 Primary Location: Paris, France 05/17/2023
More information about this job:
FM Global is a US based company that operates in 100 countries with approx. 5,000 employees all over the world. With a history of more than 175 years and excellent financial ratings we are continuously growing, particularly in Europe and Eastern Europe.
We provide comprehensive global commercial and industrial property insurance, engineering-driven underwriting and risk management solutions, property loss prevention research and professional claims handling.
We currently have a fantastic opportunity for someone to join the FMIE Financeteam as Collector based in Paris, for a short term-contract – 6 months (temporary replacement).
Reporting to the Credit Control Manager, the incumbent will be responsible for performing all collection activities in compliance with the clearly defined policies and procedures to support optimal cash flow, ensuring timely payment of premium from FM Global’s clients, brokers, coinsurers located in Germany. This will include working with account teams worldwide to pursue collection of all assigned receivables.
- Pursuing payment for unpaid premium.
- Reviewing and analyzing premium billings and accounts receivable information (including underlying transactional detail).
- Resolving issues impeding premium settlement.
- Investigating and identifying incoming funds.
- Reversals identification and matching.
- Premium reconciliations.
- Unallocated cash reconciliations.
- Work alongside the other collections teams to ensure consistency in processes and procedures.
- Special projects participation as necessary
Knowledge & Skills
- Proven credit control experience (3-5 years) in a Global or European organization.
- Education: minimum Bac+2 graduate or equivalent.
- Perfectly fluent in English and German, knowledge of French would be considered as an advantage.
- Strong organizational skills and the ability to work to specific deadlines.
- Client focused with a flexible and diplomatic approach.
- Finance/Accounting experience with proven reconciliations experience would be ideal.
- Accurate and reliable with excellent analytical and communication skills.
- Previous experience in dealing with European clients.
- Sound working knowledge of Microsoft office (Excel, Word and Outlook).
- Prior experience of PeopleSoft/Oracle Accounts Receivable and Collection Centre is advantageous
If you know someone interested in being considered for this position, please submit his application directly to Caroline Bouchery in the Human Resources Department : email@example.com
Closing Date for Applications: June 18th , 2023
BEING FM Global
Inclusion, Diversity & Equity
We’re creating a company-wide culture that recognizes how essential this work is to our overall success.
Learn More about Diversity and Inclusion
FM Global Learning
We’re building technical skills and leadership capabilities across the enterprise, with new solutions for learning.
Learn More about FM Global's Learning Center