Global Services RepresentativeOther Professional, Other Careers Job ID 2021-10519 Park Ridge, Illinois 01/21/2022
More information about this job:
FM Global is a leading property insurer of the world's largest businesses, providing more than one-third of FORTUNE 1000-size companies with engineering-based risk management and property insurance solutions. FM Global helps clients maintain continuity in their business operations by drawing upon state-of-the-art loss-prevention engineering and research; risk management skills and support services; tailored risk transfer capabilities; and superior financial strength. To do so, we rely on a dynamic, culturally diverse group of employees, working in more than 100 countries, in a variety of challenging roles.
The Global Services Team is in search of a GLOBAL SERVICES REPRESENTATIVE or EXECUTIVE (role will be determined by level of experience). This position can be located in Chicago, St. Louis, Cleveland or Atlanta.
- Support the global program experts and provide professional advice and consultation to clients, prospects, WorldReach partners, and host operations personnel on insurance coverages and risk management matters, making them aware of the benefits derived from various multinational products and services offered by FM Global.
- Support the Global Services regional experts for Host account teams and co-ordinate/liaise with Global Services personnel around the globe.
- Provide input to underwriting guidelines and policy wording
- In respect only of the activities set out in this role description this role is authorized to represent member companies of the FM Global Group within the applicable region. For the avoidance of doubt, this role does not have any authority to carry out any underwriting, sales or loss adjustment activities.
- Support the global program trusted advisor and promote the multinational capabilities of FM Global, both internally and externally.
- Up to 30% travel, domestic and global
- 2 -5 years industry experience (Account Manager or Business Development Executive experience preferred) or 3+ year’s industry experience (broker/insurance company) in servicing / underwriting large multinational property accounts of varying occupancies
- knowledge of global property insurance and policy forms, financial statements, and risk management concepts.
- Demonstrate advanced ability in organization, problem solving, sales/negotiation, leadership, relationships management and team building.
- Strong understanding of principle and practices of technology solution. Systems savvy.
- Business data analysis (intermediate level). Ability to draw conclusions from quantitative and qualitative data sources.
- Ability to interpret financial results (basic level, for non-finance personnel).
- MS Office suite (intermediate level. Excel at advanced level is strongly preferred)
- Broad worldview, appreciation for the intricacies of international business.
- Ability to communicate in Spanish and/or Portuguese is a plus.
We offer our employees a wide range of benefits including career long learning opportunities, tuition reimbursement, 401 (k), pension, flexible schedules, rich health and well-being programs, generous time off allowances, volunteer days and so much more!
FM Global is an Equal Opportunity Employer and is committed to attracting, developing and retaining a diverse workforce.
Please note that all FM Global visitors, including external candidates interviewing for open positions will be required to be vaccinated and should be prepared to provide proof of vaccination.
BEING FM Global
Inclusion, Diversity & Equity
We’re creating a company-wide culture that recognizes how essential this work is to our overall success.
Learn More about Diversity and Inclusion
FM Global Learning
We’re building technical skills and leadership capabilities across the enterprise, with new solutions for learning.
Learn More about FM Global's Learning Center