Client Processing Specialist IClient Service Job ID 2021-11085 Parsippany, New Jersey 09/09/2021
More information about this job:
FM Global is one of the world's largest business property insurers, with clients that include more than one out of every three FORTUNE 1000-size companies in more than 130 countries. For more than 175 years, clients have worked with FM Global to develop robust property insurance and engineering solutions to protect their business operations from fire, natural disasters and other types of property risk. FM Global is ranked #583 among FORTUNE magazine's largest companies in America and was named "Best Property Insurer in the World" by Euromoney magazine. With US$6.3 billion in policyholder surplus, FM Global is rated A+ (Superior) by A.M. Best and ‘AA' (Very Strong) by Fitch Ratings.
Depending on the level of skill and experience, this position may be eligible for alignment to different grade levels. Varying levels of experience and qualifications will be considered.
As a member of the Client Servicing Team, this position is accountable for creating property insurance policy contracts and billing documents in compliance with corporate and country specific requirements. This includes validating and reconciling client information necessary to prepare new accounts, renewals, endorsements and cancellations; composing/building the policy terms and conditions; processing the financial and corporate required information; issuing property certificates to third parties, and delivering outstanding service to clients and brokers in coordination with the Account Managers and other team members.
Under the supervision of a more experienced Client Processing Specialist and/or the Client Processing Manager, acquires the knowledge and skills required to handle accounts independently.
Composes/builds and issues new, renewal and endorsement policy documents in accordance with Account Manager quotes and in compliance with underwriting, processing, country and statutory requirements.
Other responsibilities include:
- Entering and managing prospect/client data and financial information in various systems. Capturing all limits of liability, sub-limits, deductibles, rates and any other required information.
- Populates the appropriate billing system through the creation and issuance of accurate invoices and/or provides billing instructions to worldwide issuing offices. Prepares Excel premium allocation spreadsheets.
- Responds to client/broker email and telephone requests for certificates of insurance to third party interests often requiring same day service.
- Provides guidance and technical assistance to the Client Servicing Teams on the current processing requirements and liaises with internal offices worldwide to ensure accurate and timely service on accounts and to achieve company and operational objectives. Develops diverse knowledge of all protocols related to global products and services.
- Responds to client/broker inquiries in a timely manner and/or involves other appropriate personnel where necessary.
- Maintains organizational, contact and document distribution information for assigned accounts
- High school diploma required, college degree preferred
- Minimum 2+ years work experience in an office environment, preferably in an insurance or related work environment
- Attention to detail and proofreading skills
- Strong problem solving capability
- Advanced computing skills, particularly Microsoft Word and Excel
- Strong math aptitude and analytical skills
- Strong organizational skills with ability to plan and prioritize tasks to meet due dates
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Self-motivated, collaborative and teamwork oriented
We offer our employees a wide range of benefits including career long learning opportunities, tuition reimbursement, 401 (k), pension, flexible schedules, rich health and well-being programs, generous time off allowances, volunteer days and so much more!
FM Global is an Equal Opportunity Employer and is committed to attracting, developing, and retaining a diverse workforce.
Please note that all FM Global visitors, including external candidates interviewing for open positions will be required to be vaccinated and should be prepared to provide proof of vaccination.
BEING FM Global
Inclusion, Diversity & Equity
We’re creating a company-wide culture that recognizes how essential this work is to our overall success.
Learn More about Diversity and Inclusion
FM Global Learning
We’re building technical skills and leadership capabilities across the enterprise, with new solutions for learning.
Learn More about FM Global's Learning Center