Insurance Support SpecialistClient Service Job ID 2022-12583 Primary Location: Parsippany, New Jersey, Plano, Texas, Cleveland, Ohio, Alpharetta, Georgia Additional Location(s): Parsippany, NJ; Plano, TX; Cleveland, OH; Alpharetta, GA 11/23/2022
More information about this job:
FM Global is a leading property insurer of the world's largest businesses, providing more than one-third of FORTUNE 1000-size companies with engineering-based risk management and property insurance solutions. FM Global helps clients maintain continuity in their business operations by drawing upon state-of-the-art loss-prevention engineering and research; risk management skills and support services; tailored risk transfer capabilities; and superior financial strength. To do so, we rely on a dynamic, culturally diverse group of employees, working in more than 100 countries, in a variety of challenging roles.
This position is responsible for executing insurance product and service delivery support.
This is the first of two levels within this job family.
The Insurance Support Specialist handles various tasks on small to medium-size global accounts with increasing complexity requiring technical knowledge of systems and procedures, under direct supervision.
The role contributes to the full life-cycle for processing of new business, renewals and mid-term changes. Performs various insurance product and service delivery support under supervision and direction in order to ensure timely delivery of quality products to new and existing clients.
This role is remote but must be within a commutable distance to a FM Global office. Candidate may need to go to office for meetings or training on occasion.
The role of an Insurance Support Specialist will be responsible for:
- The collection, review and processing of prospect/client locations and values in corporate systems. Maintains client and broker contact information and document distribution instructions.
- Works with the CS teams to ensure that BIM is maintained for engineering updates and prospect information in a timely and accurate manner.
- Prepares certificates of insurance and proof of insurance documentation as a result of client and broker requests in accordance with documented terms and conditions, territory requirements and company compliance.
- Liaises with the Client Servicing Teams and the requester to ensure that the certificates/pifs (Policy Information Form/Proof of Insurance) are accurate before issue.
- Issues/distributes the certificates/pifs electronically or hard copy as per the instructions provided.
- Follows corporate procedures, guidelines and governance for processing of
Education: High School or GED, University coursework preferred
Experience: Minimum of 1 year experience preferably within insurance, finance or other environment. Combination of education and work experience will be considered.
Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office applications, primarily Excel
Good Communication skills, both oral and written in English.
Team-player, with ability to work independently
Ability to plan, organize and prioritize work
Attention to detail and proofreading skills
Solid math aptitude and analytical skills
Flexibility/adaptability to change
Ability to multi-task
Proficiency in English is required.
The salary range for this position is $44,900 to $64,500. The final salary offer will vary based on geographic location, individual education, skills, and experience. The position is eligible to participate in FM Global’s comprehensive Total Rewards program that includes an incentive plan, generous health and well-being programs, a 401(k) and pension plan, career development opportunities, tuition reimbursement, flexible work, time off allowances and much more.
BEING FM Global
Inclusion, Diversity & Equity
We’re creating a company-wide culture that recognizes how essential this work is to our overall success.
Learn More about Diversity and Inclusion
FM Global Learning
We’re building technical skills and leadership capabilities across the enterprise, with new solutions for learning.
Learn More about FM Global's Learning Center