Sr Innovation AnalystInnovation Job ID 2021-11100 Providence, Rhode Island 10/10/2021
More information about this job:
FM Global is a Fortune 500 company and the leading property insurer of the world's largest businesses, providing more than one-third of FORTUNE 1000-size companies with engineering-based risk management and property insurance solutions. And we’re not like any insurance company you’ve ever known.Being the curious researcher that you are, you’re going to visit our website to learn about our company. (May we suggest you begin here?)
We’re looking to expand our innovation team with someone who can help us disrupt the industry. That could mean finding the best solution since drones, computer vision and aerial imaging. Or it may come from your interest in behavioral science, artificial intelligence or robotics.
YOUR MISSION- REIMAGINE OUR INDUSTRY:
- Conduct research on trends and emerging signals in the market across industries
- Explore the startup ecosystem to identify potential collaborations/partnerships
- Propose, lead or support innovation projects that can help shape the future of the company
- Help build collaboration within the organization to promote innovative efforts
- Be part of driving a culture of innovation within the company
- Recommend opportunities to pursue, investigate, ideate, and test for suitability to move forward to scale in partnership with various stakeholders across the company.
WHAT YOU LOVE TO DO:
- Be curious
- Conduct research
- Solve problems
- Share what you know and learn from others
- Learn - continuously
- Collaborate when you need to and work independently when you need to
- Move forward with a sense of urgency
- Thrive in an uncertain, undefined, dynamic and sometimes chaotic environment
YOU STAND OUT BECAUSE YOU:
- Do well in agile, test-and-learn/rapid iteration environment to explore new opportunities
- Have a passion for technology and emerging fields
- Are able to generate insights from data
- Know how to communicate complex subjects in simple terms
- Can successfully lead projects (even if they fail!)
ONE MORE THING:
A Bachelor’s degree is required. An advanced degree is desirable. If you have experience in innovation, technology, insurance, business analysis, behavioral science, and/or data/analytics – all the better.
OK, THIS IS THE LAST – BUT MOST IMPORTANT – THING:
Most of all, we are considering people with a wide range of experiences. If you believe you are a good fit, apply! Show us why you are a good fit, even if what you’ve read here doesn’t directly match your background.
We offer our employees a wide range of benefits including career long learning opportunities, tuition reimbursement, 401 (k), pension, flexible schedules, rich health and well-being programs, generous time off allowances, volunteer days and so much more!
FM Global is an Equal Opportunity Employer and is committed to attracting, developing, and retaining a diverse workforce.
BEING FM Global
Inclusion, Diversity & Equity
We’re creating a company-wide culture that recognizes how essential this work is to our overall success.
Learn More about Diversity and Inclusion
FM Global Learning
We’re building technical skills and leadership capabilities across the enterprise, with new solutions for learning.
Learn More about FM Global's Learning Center