Client Processing Specialist I
You’ll quickly learn that we’re not like other property insurance companies. We’re guided by the belief that most losses can be prevented. So we do everything we can to understand your business needs and reduce your risk.
What makes a successful Candidate at FM Global? Check out the traits we’re looking for and see if you have the right mix.
- Client/Customer Focus
- Decision Quality
- Collaboration and Teamwork
- Ensures Accountability
- Change Agent
- Communicates Effectively
Hear what our employees have to say about working at FM Global
employee since 2008
WHEN YOU'RE INVESTED IN SOLVING CHALLENGES, IT HELPS TO BE WITH A COMPANY THAT INVESTS IN YOUR SUCCESS.
My parents have always instilled in me the concept of working hard, having fun, thinking long term and planning for the future. FM Global is exciting, innovative and dynamic, and with so many professional opportunities here, it's also a company where you can spend your whole career and never get bored. I remember back during one of my initial interviews with FM Global, a manager shared that over 80% of the office staff had been with the company since they graduated college. That kind of longevity is one of the reasons I decided to work at FM Global. I'm proud to work for a company that invests in its employees and trains them to be the best. The willingness to learn is universal, the exposure to knowledge is infinite and the different career paths are endless. The opportunities to think long term don't get much broader.
See how FM Global and East Kentucky Power Cooperative partner to manage boiler and machinery risk.
FM Global Named One of America’s Best Employers by Forbes
Your financial goals are important to us, so we offer retirement programs that reflect local policy and custom.
Your time at FM Global should be valuable and enriching, with plenty of opportunities for skills development and career growth.
Eligible employees participate in an incentive plan based on the company achieving its annual financial goals.
More information about this job:
As a member of the Client Servicing Team, the successful applicant is accountable for capturing and managing prospect/client locations and values, which includes reconciling information in various FM Global systems. This role is also responsible for creating property insurance policy contracts and billing documents in compliance with corporate and country specific requirements. This includes validating and reconciling client information necessary to prepare new accounts, renewals, endorsements and cancellations; composing/building the policy terms and conditions; processing the financial and corporate required information; issuing property certificates to third parties, and delivering outstanding service to clients and brokers in coordination with the Account Manager and other team members.
- Composes/builds and issues new, renewal and endorsement policy documents in accordance with Account Manager quotes and in compliance with underwriting, processing, country and statutory requirements.
- Manages prospect/client data and financial information in various systems. Captures all limits of liability, sub-limits, deductibles, rates and any other required information.
- Creates and issues accurate invoices and/or provides billing instructions to worldwide issuing offices.
- Responds to client/broker on requests for certificates of insurance to third party interests, often requiring same day service.
- Liaises with internal offices worldwide to ensure accurate and timely service on accounts and to achieve company and operational objectives. Develops diverse knowledge of all protocols related to global products and services.
- Maintains organizational, contact and document distribution information for assigned accounts.
- College degree preferred
- Minimum 2+ years work experience in an office environment, preferably in an insurance or related work environment
- Excellent communication skills, both oral and written in French and English
- Attention to detail and proofreading skills
- Strong problem-solving capability
- Proficient computing skills, particularly Microsoft Word and Excel
- Quality oriented with strong analytical skills
- Strong organizational skills with ability to plan and prioritize tasks to meet deadlines
- Self-motivated, collaborative and team-oriented