Senior Account Based Marketing Campaign Manager - HybridMarketing - Public Relations, Other Careers Job ID 2022-12211 Primary Location: Reston, Virginia, Los Angeles, California, Walnut Creek, California, Plymouth, Minnesota, Frisco, Texas, Park Ridge, Illinois, Cleveland, Ohio, Alpharetta, Georgia, St Louis, Missouri, Parsippany, New Jersey, Johnston, Rhode Island Additional Location(s): Woodland Hills, CA; Walnut Creek, CA; Plymouth, MN; Frisco, TX; Park Ridge, IL; Cleveland, OH; Alpharetta, GA; St. Louis, MO; Parsippany, NJ; Johnston..., RI 09/23/2022
More information about this job:
FM Global is a leading property insurer of the world's largest businesses, providing more than one-third of FORTUNE 1000-size companies with engineering-based risk management and property insurance solutions. FM Global helps clients maintain continuity in their business operations by drawing upon state-of-the-art loss-prevention engineering and research; risk management skills and support services; tailored risk transfer capabilities; and superior financial strength. To do so, we rely on a dynamic, culturally diverse group of employees, working in more than 100 countries, in a variety of challenging roles.
The Sr. Account-Based Marketing (ABM) Campaign Manager is accountable for leading strategy, planning, executing and measurement across a number of multi-touch, omnichannel account-based marketing programs. They will serve as a leader with vision for ABM and lead consultation and collaboration with Marketing, Sales, Operations, external agencies and other colleagues to design and supervise delivery of scalable ABM campaigns for FM Global. They will be responsible to ensure the campaigns effectively and efficiently advance corporate and operations objectives, KRAs, our message to key industries, and for conveying the business value of campaign investments through regular reporting to senior stakeholders.
This position is listed with a primary location of Washington, DC, but we will consider interviewing candidates based in FM Global Operations across the United States. The candidate would need to be Operations/Office based when not traveling and follow a hybrid in office/home office working model.
Understand and analyze the industry / accounts / prospects / products portfolio. Prioritize and group accounts and build the business case for ABM.
Lead collaboration and execution on ABM campaign strategy, deliverables, timelines, and success metrics with multidisciplinary campaign teams, including colleagues from Planning, Marketing, Sales, Client Service, and Operations.
Use technology, partnerships, data, internal / external insights, existing campaigns / assets and influence to ensure campaign objectives are met.
Lead campaign reporting and regular updates to senior stakeholders. Connect campaign data, marketing metrics and insights to demonstrate business impact.
Manage campaign budgets, within the overall allocation of Marketing budget for ABM.
Teach ABM principles to colleagues across the organization, using case studies and examples from FM Global programs as well as external sources. Responsible for ensuring scalability of ABM at FM Global over time.
- 4 Year College Degree/Bachelors
- Graduate Degree - Marketing, Business. MBA / Masters preferred!
- Minimum eight years of experience (of which at least 5 years across marketing fields)
- Two plus years of experience in ABM, demand generation, or integrated marketing campaigns. Demonstrated capabilities in digital and measurement preferred.
Desired experience & preferred skills:
- Experience across 1:1, 1: Few and 1: Many ABM approaches
- Demonstrated understanding of key issues related to insurance or other industries with large capex, complex supply chain or specialty risk profile
- Insurance industry domain knowledge
- Insight gathering and analysis from multiple internal and external data sources (data providers, book of business, pipeline, social analysis, engagement scores)
- Delivering business results through integrated, multi-touch campaigns, with exposure to CMS, CRM, MAP and related Martech
- Experience in using organic and paid digital marketing tactics – SEO, SEM, social, programmatic etc
- Strong influencing and persuasion skills including at the senior executive level
- Experience working with external agencies (ABM, creative, media)
- Exposure and willingness to work in a global environment and in teams
- Project / program management experience with an ability to deal with ambiguity, drive to solve problems and own programs
- Strong oral and written communication
- Outside-in perspective
The salary range for this position is $104,000 to $149,500. The final salary offer will vary based on geographic location, individual education, skills, and experience. The position is eligible to participate in FM Global’s comprehensive Total Rewards program that includes an incentive plan, generous health and well-being programs, a 401(k) and pension plan, career development opportunities, tuition reimbursement, flexible work, time off allowances and much more.
FM Global is an Equal Opportunity Employer and is committed to attracting, developing and retaining a diverse workforce.
Please note that all FM Global visitors, including external candidates interviewing for open positions will be required to be vaccinated and should be prepared to provide proof of vaccination.
BEING FM Global
Inclusion, Diversity & Equity
We’re creating a company-wide culture that recognizes how essential this work is to our overall success.
Learn More about Diversity and Inclusion
FM Global Learning
We’re building technical skills and leadership capabilities across the enterprise, with new solutions for learning.
Learn More about FM Global's Learning Center