Business Administrative ManagerClient Service Job ID 2023-13378 Primary Location: San Pedro, Mexico 07/31/2023
More information about this job:
FM Global is a leading property insurer of the world's largest businesses, providing more than one-third of FORTUNE 1000-size companies with engineering-based risk management and property insurance solutions. FM Global helps clients maintain continuity in their business operations by drawing upon state-of-the-art loss-prevention engineering and research; risk management skills and support services; tailored risk transfer capabilities; and superior financial strength. To do so, we rely on a dynamic, culturally diverse group of employees, working in more than 100 countries, in a variety of challenging roles.
FM Global Latin America Operations is looking for a Business Administrative Manager for our Monterrey Office. This position will report to our Client Service Manager and will be office based (hybrid model)
This position works closely with the Client Service Manager and is responsible for managing various administrative functions within the Operations, including handling day to day support and coordination with the operations management team and all other locally based managers and employees. The Business Administrative Manager will be responsible for developing internal communication protocols, streamlining administrative procedures, inventory control, office staff supervision and identify opportunities for operational efficiency.
Additional responsibilities include:
- Ensures that facilities and resources necessary for the office are available and maintained in accordance with company and safety policies. Coordinates office moves, space needs, supplies and equipment. Designated as the main contact with landlord for office and building issues. Assure all locally sourced 3rd party support, service and supply contracts are reviewed annually and renegotiated, as necessary.
- Coordinates internal communications including local announcements for new hires, promotions and office celebrations; coordinates onsite and local office events such as annual health fairs, annual meeting activities (e.g., kick-offs, mid-year and year end events); building safety, tour of local offices, coordination of office space for new employee and local badge; acts as liaison to local security on employee badges and new hire equipment requirements
- Under the guidance of the Risk Management function, this individual will coordinate and be the main point of contact for management of environmental, health and safety for the office. Coordinates efforts to support management of office in accordance with FM Global standards, safe working environment for employees, visitors, and contractors. Coordinates reporting and recordkeeping to ensure country/state and corporate requirements are met.
- Acts as a resource to provide local information and triages employee issues and refers them to the HRBP
- Collaborate with the Business Resource Group (BRG) Committee Leads to advocate for location-specific inclusion events and initiatives as part of a division-wide BRG plan. Support local coordination, execution, and communication with employees.
- Bachelor’s degree in Administration or any related fields.
- Management experience is a plus.
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills in English and Spanish.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Solid business acumen and project management skills.
- Time management skills with ability to multi task and manage a wide variety of tasks and projects with effective results.
- Ability to work independently or on a team.
- Strong leadership and managerial ability.
- Ability to influence all levels of the organization.
- Current knowledge of Health & Safety legislation, practices and procedures.
- Proven decision-making skills and ability to work with strict timelines.
BEING FM Global
Inclusion, Diversity & Equity
We’re creating a company-wide culture that recognizes how essential this work is to our overall success.
Learn More about Diversity and Inclusion
FM Global Learning
We’re building technical skills and leadership capabilities across the enterprise, with new solutions for learning.
Learn More about FM Global's Learning Center