Processing Engineering InternApply Now Job ID 2019-9002 Date posted 09/23/2019
Overview - External
- Research information received by client, to log in and out the information within FM systems (CEAM), as well as data maintenance,
- Submit to client confirmation email for the Plan Reviews received
- Prepare Daily workload report for Plan Review area
- Prepare Monthly statistics reports for Engineering Teams (all GMFE as necessary)
- Update Electronic File for Sao Paulo BR and Monterrey MX
- Update Daily Excel database for risk improvement follow ups with client as necessary
- create Calendar events and Agendas of EAs
- 7 to 9 Semester in business or engineering degree
- Advanced Excel
- Intermediate English
Training & Benefits
At FM Global, we strive to build ongoing partnerships with our clients, and key to accomplishing this is developing long-lasting relationships with our employees. For that reason, our benefits programs are designed to be attractive to employees throughout the various stages of their lives—and careers.
We call it TOTAL REWARDS.
Though specific policies and programs may vary by location, they are all designed to provide stability and security for you and your family. Now and in the future.
To support what matters to you, our Total Rewards benefits include:
- Extensive training and professional development
- Inclusive culture that seeks out and respects diversity
- Healthy work/life balance through employee-focused policies, such as healthcare, fitness reimbursement and paid time off
- Company-provided car (for field engineers)
- Competitive compensation and comprehensive benefits package that includes competitive base pay, an employee incentive plan, retirement benefits and programs
- Corporate citizenship programs and sustainability initiatives, including the Matching Gift and United Way campaign programs. Whether we're protecting the environment or giving back to the community, we are committed to doing business with honesty, integrity and transparency
The best way to learn more about what makes field engineering at FM Global so unique is to engage us in conversation. And visiting us at one of our events gives you the opportunity to ask questions in person and find out firsthand what makes our programs, our philosophy and our business so admired.