Lead Research ScientistResearch - Research Scientist, Research Job ID 2022-11628 Primary Location: Singapore, Singapore 09/23/2022
More information about this job:
With climate change being the grand challenge of the next decades, the ability to provide actionable climate science and climate change-aware loss prevention solutions to businesses is increasingly important to FM Global and its mutual owner clients.
The Asia Pacific Division has an opening for a Senior Lead Research Scientist, to be based in Singapore.
weather catastrophes, such as tropical cyclones and thunderstorms,
- Participating in the selection process of new scientists for the Asia research team.
- Broad physical and process understanding of the fundamentals of climate change and its uncertainties.
- Demonstrated expertise on impact of climate change on natural hazards.
- Experience using or developing global and/or regional climate models, analyzing output from global climate model ensembles, and combining large atmospheric datasets in various formats.
- Excellent oral and written English communication skills, presentation skills, and demonstrated effectiveness communicating highly technical and scientific insights.
BEING FM Global
Inclusion, Diversity & Equity
We’re creating a company-wide culture that recognizes how essential this work is to our overall success.
Learn More about Diversity and Inclusion
FM Global Learning
We’re building technical skills and leadership capabilities across the enterprise, with new solutions for learning.
Learn More about FM Global's Learning Center