Account Based Marketing Campaign ManagerMarketing - Other, Other Careers Job ID 2021-10740 Sydney, Australia 10/01/2021
More information about this job:
FM Global is a leading property insurer of the world's largest businesses, providing more than one-third of FORTUNE 1000-size companies with engineering-based risk management and property insurance solutions. FM Global helps clients maintain continuity in their business operations by drawing upon state-of-the-art loss-prevention engineering and research; risk management skills and support services; tailored risk transfer capabilities; and superior financial strength. To do so, we rely on a dynamic, culturally diverse group of employees, working in more than 100 countries, in a variety of challenging roles.
The Asia Pacific Division has an opening for an Account-based Marketing (ABM) Campaign Manager to be based in Sydney or Melbourne.
The Account-Based Marketing (ABM) Campaign Manager is responsible for consulting on, qualifying, planning, executing and measuring a range of multi-touch, omnichannel account-based marketing programs, including 1:1, 1:few and/or 1:many approaches. They will serve as a center of excellence for ABM, advocate ABMs value proposition and work in partnership with Marketing, Sales, Operations, other colleagues and external agencies to strategise, prioritise, design and deliver scalable ABM programs for FM Global that will have a measurable impact on new business, renewals, and risk improvement.
- Understand and analyse the account portfolio/sales strategy/client services plans, including how to prioritise and group accounts according to opportunity, buyer need, persona, industry, buying cycle stage and propensity to buy
- Work with functions across Marketing, Sales, Client Service, and Operations to define and develop the marketing plan for the sales/services objectives, including tasks to establish, optimize and utilize workflows, messaging and tactics mix (e.g. campaign personalisation and execution, lead hand-offs)
- Consult on and execute ABM programs in collaboration with Marketing, Sales, Client Service, and Operations. Determine which available marketing campaigns and assets to leverage where appropriate. Oversee campaign creation and determine the optimal tactical mix
- Partner with colleagues to provide data and ongoing insight from internal and external sources to drive relevance and timely execution
- Partner with Marketing, Sales and Client Service colleagues to establish, forecast and regularly report to stakeholders against key success metrics
- Manage and adhere to budget allocation and agreed timelines
- Educate/advocate the potential value of account-based marketing and demonstrate to colleagues how to execute program elements on their own to ensure scalability over time. Capture learnings, standardise best practices, modularise processes and continual improvement
- Tertiary qualifications - Marketing, Business. MBA / Masters desired but not essential.
- 6+ years of marketing experience
- Two + years of experience in ABM, demand generation or sales enablement
Desired experience & skills:
- Demonstrated understanding of key issues related to insurance or other industries with large capex, complex supply chain or specialty risk profile
- Insurance industry domain knowledge
- Insight gathering and analysis from multiple internal and external data sources (data providers, social analysis, engagement scores)
- Delivering business results through integrated, multi-touch campaigns and programs, with exposure to CMS, CRM, MAP and related Martech
- Demand creation, workflow management and campaign execution
- Exposure to organic and paid digital marketing tactics – SEO, SEM, social, programmatic etc
- Strong influencing and persuasion skills including at the senior executive level
- Experience working with external agencies (ABM, creative, media)
- Demonstrated experience of working closely with sales and/or senior executives
- Exposure and willingness to work in a global environment
- Project/program management
- Strong oral and written communication
- Problem solving
- Working in teams
- Outside-in perspective
- Highly motivated individuals who can scale in a fast-paced environment, deal with ambiguity, fast learns and have a passion for ABM
BEING FM Global
Inclusion, Diversity & Equity
We’re creating a company-wide culture that recognizes how essential this work is to our overall success.
Learn More about Diversity and Inclusion
FM Global Learning
We’re building technical skills and leadership capabilities across the enterprise, with new solutions for learning.
Learn More about FM Global's Learning Center