Assistant Project ManagerReal Estate, Real Estates, Other Careers, Hobbs Brook Job ID 2023-12856 Primary Location: Waltham, Massachusetts 02/13/2023
More information about this job:
Hobbs Brook Real Estate LLC is an innovative commercial real estate leader with a portfolio of forward-thinking, sustainable properties in the United States and Singapore. Shaping the market since 1952, the company acquires, develops, manages, and serves as a valued partner to a variety of stakeholders. Hobbs Brook Real Estate (HBRE) brings unique property visions to life with a commitment to improving both the environment and the community. For additional information, please visit www.hobbsbrook.com. HBRE is the real estate division of FM Global.
- Assists with vendor pre-qualification process and maintains vendor pre-qualification documents. Coordinates document flow between vendor and risk management.
- Assists with vendor contract process and maintains vendor contract documents. Coordinates document flow between vendor and in-house legal.
- Assists with vendor certificates of insurance process and maintains vendor certificate of insurance documents.
- Process purchase orders, invoices, change orders and manage workflows in the Yardi CRE management system.
- Creates master project folders/files including project checklists and assists project managers to ensure that all required documentation is included at the close out of projects. Ensures complete and accurate files are maintained according to project requirements.
- Requests competitive bids from select vendors. Creates bid comparison documents and manages/tracks bid documentation for the Project Management team’s analysis. Ensures bid documents are received in timely fashion to meet project schedule requirements.
- Assists Project Managers with project management function on large complex RE development project. Project management tasks performed include project consultant management, project scope development, project budget control, project schedule management, design and construction oversight, project regulatory approval, client management
- Independently manage RE renovation projects as assigned.
- 2 Year College Degree/Associates in a related field of study preferred
- 2-3 years of project administration support in the Construction or Real Estate Development Industry
- Financial acumen with ability to prepare and track budgets.
- Proficiency with MS Office suite, knowledge of Yardi would be a plus.
- Demonstrates capability to read, understand, and apply standard documents affecting real estate projects, including but not limited to; agreements/contracts, leases, work letters, project, surveys, and drawings
- Be knowledgeable of the qualifications and experience of key project delivery team members’ firms and personnel (A/E, contractor, etc.)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills; must be able to communicate effectively with peers, business partners, and company leadership.
- Strong organizational and time management/prioritization skills as well as analytical ability and attention to detail.
The hiring range for this position is $28.46 to $40.86 per hour. The final salary offer will vary based on individual education, skills, and experience. The position is eligible to participate in FM Global’s comprehensive Total Rewards program that includes an incentive plan, generous health and well-being programs, a 401(k) and pension plan, career development opportunities, tuition reimbursement, flexible work, time off allowances, and much more.
HBRE/FM Global is an Equal Opportunity Employer and is committed to attracting, developing and retaining a diverse workforce.
Please note that full vaccination against COVID-19 is a condition of employment with FM Global in the U.S. and a condition of FM Global office entry in Canada. Further, all FM Global visitors, including external candidates interviewing onsite for open positions, are required to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 and show proof of vaccination.
BEING FM Global
Inclusion, Diversity & Equity
We’re creating a company-wide culture that recognizes how essential this work is to our overall success.
Learn More about Diversity and Inclusion
FM Global Learning
We’re building technical skills and leadership capabilities across the enterprise, with new solutions for learning.
Learn More about FM Global's Learning Center